MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Alex Bregman could notch his 100th run of the season (he needs two more) for the Houston Astros against Cole Ragans and the Kansas City Royals at Minute Maid Park. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Alex Bregman Props
- Day: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
Alex Bregman Stats
- Bregman is batting .266 with an OBP of .367 and a slugging percentage of .445 this season.
- Bregman ranks 48th in home runs and 14th in RBI among all batters this season.
- He ranks 57th in batting average, 16th in on base percentage, and 66th in slugging in baseball.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 63.8% of his games this year (97 of 152), picking up at least two hits 43 times (28.3%).
- In 24 games this season, he has gone deep (15.8% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 40.1% of his contests this year, Bregman has picked up at least one RBI. In 23 of those games (15.1%) he collected more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in eight games.
Royals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Royals staff ranks 27th in MLB with a K/9 rate of 8.1.
- The Royals own a 5.15 team ERA that ranks 28th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Royals hurlers have combined to rank 24th in baseball in home runs given up (196 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Royals will send Ragans (6-4) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 27 games this season with an ERA of 3.44, a 3.03 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.147.
Bregman’s recent games
- vs. Orioles on September 20: 0-for-2, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Orioles on September 19: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Orioles on September 18: 0-for-5
- at Royals on September 17: 0-for-2, 1 R, 2 BB
- at Royals on September 16: 3-for-4, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Royals on September 15: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Athletics on September 13: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Athletics on September 12: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Athletics on September 11: 0-for-4
- vs. Padres on September 10: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!