MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Wednesday, Alex Bregman could get his 100th RBI of the year (he needs two more) for the Houston Astros against Joe Ryan and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field. First pitch is at 7:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Alex Bregman Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +135)
Alex Bregman Stats
- Bregman has collected 163 hits this season and has an OBP of .363. He’s slugging .441 on the year.
- Among all MLB hitters, Bregman is 46th in home runs and 19th in RBI.
- He currently ranks 64th in batting average, 20th in on base percentage, and 69th in slugging among qualified batters.
- In 104 of 164 games this year (63.4%), he has picked up a hit. In 46 of those games, he had more than one hit (28%).
- In 26 games this season, he has hit a long ball (15.9% of his games). He’s also homered in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- Bregman has delivered an RBI in 63 of 164 games this season, with multiple RBI in 25 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
Twins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Twins’ pitching staff has registered a collective 9.7 K/9 to lead MLB.
- The Twins’ 3.88 team ERA ranks sixth in the majors.
- The Twins rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 194 (1.2 per game).
- The Twins will hand the ball to Ryan (11-10) for his 30th start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 4.51 ERA this season with 11 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1.9 walks per nine across 29 games.
Bregman’s recent games
- at Twins on October 10: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Twins on October 8: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on October 7: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 K
- at Diamondbacks on October 1: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- at Diamondbacks on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Diamondbacks on September 29: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Mariners on September 27: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 BB
- at Mariners on September 26: 1-for-5
- at Mariners on September 25: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Royals on September 24: 0-for-5, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!