MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Washington Nationals, including Alex Call, will match up against Dane Dunning and the Texas Rangers on July 9 at 12:05 PM ET at Nationals Park.
Game Info and Alex Call Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: Peacock
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +650)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Alex Call Stats
- Call has 50 hits and an OBP of .305 to go with a slugging percentage of .313 this season.
- Call enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .313 during his last outings with two homers.
- In 54.5% of his games this season (36 of 66), he has collected at least one hit, and in 12 of those contests (18.2%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In 7.6% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball. He’s cleared the fence in 1.9% of his trips to the dish.
- In 24.2% of his contests this year, Call has tallied at least one RBI. In six of those games (9.1%) he collected two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers staff has put up a 8.2 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Rangers own a 3.99 team ERA that ranks 10th among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Rangers hurlers have combined to surrender 95 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the 10th-fewest homers allowed in baseball.
- The Rangers will send Dunning (8-1) to the mound for his 12th start this season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched to a 2.71 ERA this season with 5.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.3 walks per nine across 19 games.
Call’s recent games
- vs. Rangers on July 8: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Rangers on July 7: 1-for-3
- vs. Reds on July 6: 1-for-2, 3 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Reds on July 5: 1-for-4
- at Astros on June 15: 0-for-3
- at Astros on June 14: 0-for-3
- at Astros on June 13: 0-for-3
- at Braves on June 11: 0-for-4
- at Braves on June 10: 1-for-4, 1 K
- at Braves on June 9: 1-for-3, 1 SB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!