MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Minnesota Twins, including Alex Kirilloff, will take on Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays on October 4 at 4:38 PM ET at Target Field.
Game Info and Alex Kirilloff Props
- Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 4:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Alex Kirilloff Stats
- Kirilloff has collected 76 hits this season and has an OBP of .348. He’s slugging .445 on the year.
- In 61.4% of his games this year (54 of 88), he has collected at least one hit, and in 19 of those contests (21.6%) he recorded multiple hits.
- Looking at the 88 games he has played this season, he’s went deep in 10 of them (11.4%), and in 3.4% of his plate appearances.
- Kirilloff has tallied an RBI in 26 games this season (29.5%), including 10 games with more than one RBI (11.4%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Blue Jays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Blue Jays staff is second in MLB with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays own a 3.82 team ERA that ranks fourth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Blue Jays pitchers have surrendered 198 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 18th in baseball.
- Berrios (11-12) will take to the mound for the Blue Jays and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The 29-year-old ranks 21st in ERA (3.65), 21st in WHIP (1.186), and 28th in K/9 (8.7) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Kirilloff’s recent games
- vs. Blue Jays on October 3: 0-for-1, 1 BB
- at Rockies on October 1: 2-for-3, 1 RBI
- at Rockies on September 30: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- at Rockies on September 29: 1-for-2
- vs. Athletics on September 28: 0-for-3, 1 K
- vs. Athletics on September 26: 1-for-2, 3 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Angels on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 K
- vs. Angels on September 23: 0-for-1
- vs. Angels on September 22: 1-for-2, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- at Reds on September 19: 0-for-5, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!