MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex Verdugo will be up against starter Aaron Civale on Monday (at 4:10 PM ET) when the Boston Red Sox play the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field.
Game Info and Alex Verdugo Props
- Day: Monday, September 4, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +150)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -114)
Alex Verdugo Stats
- Verdugo has collected 134 hits this season and has an OBP of .339. He’s slugging .447 on the year.
- He currently ranks 29th in batting average, 49th in on base percentage, and 64th in slugging among qualifying batters.
- He has reached base via a hit in 82 games this year (of 122 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 38 of those games.
- He has hit a long ball in 10.7% of his games in 2023 (13 of 122), leaving the yard in 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 30.3% of his contests this season, Verdugo has picked up at least one RBI. In 13 of those games (10.7%) he collected more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two games.
Rays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- At 3.81, the Rays have the fourth-ranked team ERA in baseball.
- Rays hurlers have combined to surrender 143 home runs (one per game). That’s the third-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- The Rays will send Civale (7-3) to the mound for his 19th start this season.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 18 games this season with a 2.64 ERA, 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .233.
Verdugo’s recent games
- at Royals on September 3: 0-for-3
- at Royals on September 2: 3-for-5, 1 R
- at Royals on September 1: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- vs. Astros on August 30: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Astros on August 29: 2-for-5, 1 R
- vs. Astros on August 28: 0-for-4, 1 BB
- vs. Dodgers on August 27: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Dodgers on August 26: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- vs. Dodgers on August 25: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- at Astros on August 24: 4-for-7, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!