MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alfonso Rivas will be matching up with starter Brandon Woodruff on Sunday (at 2:10 PM ET) when the Pittsburgh Pirates face the Milwaukee Brewers at American Family Field.
Game Info and Alfonso Rivas Props
- Day: Sunday, August 6, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -129)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +850)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -129)
Alfonso Rivas Stats
- Rivas is batting .231 with an OBP of .333 and a slugging percentage of .500 this season.
- He has picked up a hit in four games this season (44.4%), including one multi-hit effort.
- This year, he has homered in one game.
- Rivas has picked up an RBI in two games this year, with multiple runs batted in one contest.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff ranks 16th in the majors with a K/9 of 8.6.
- The Brewers have the 12th-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.05.
- Brewers pitchers have given up 140 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game, ranking them 22nd in the league.
- Woodruff will take to the mound for the Brewers, his third start of the season.
Rivas’ recent games against Brewers
- at Brewers on August 5: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on August 4: 3-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI
- at Brewers on August 3: 0-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Brewers on August 28: 1-for-2
- at Brewers on August 27: 1-for-2, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!