MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alika Williams will be matching up with starter Andrew Abbott on Friday (at 7:05 PM ET) when the Pittsburgh Pirates face the Cincinnati Reds at PNC Park.
Game Info and Alika Williams Props
- Day: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +700)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Alika Williams Stats
- Williams has collected eight hits this season and has an OBP of .300. He’s slugging .278 on the year.
- He has picked up a hit in six of 12 games this season (50.0%), registering multiple hits twice.
- He has yet to go deep in 12 games this year.
- Williams has picked up an RBI twice this season, but he doesn’t have any multi-RBI games.
Reds Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Reds staff has put up a 8.5 K/9, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Reds have put up the 26th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.83).
- The Reds allow the third-most homers in the majors (164 total, 1.4 per game).
- The Reds will send Abbott (6-3) to the mound for his 13th start this season.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 2.93, 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .212 in 12 games this season.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!