MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Andrew McCutchen and the Pittsburgh Pirates play the Milwaukee Brewers (with Brandon Woodruff on the mound). First pitch at PNC Park is scheduled for 6:35 PM ET.
Game Info and Andrew McCutchen Props
- Day: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -175)
Andrew McCutchen Stats
- McCutchen has collected 99 hits this season and has an OBP of .376. He’s slugging .395 on the year.
- His batting average ranks 87th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 11th, and he is 113th in the league in slugging.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 58.9% of his games this year (66 of 112), picking up multiple hits 25 times (22.3%).
- Looking at the 112 games he has played this year, he’s hit a long ball in 12 of them (10.7%), and in 2.5% of his plate appearances.
- McCutchen has picked up an RBI in 29 games this year (25.9%), including more than one RBI in 8.0% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on three occasions..
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers staff has put up a 8.9 K/9, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- At 3.98, the Brewers have the 10th-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- Brewers hurlers have combined to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs allowed (177 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Woodruff (3-1) for his eighth start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 2.70, a 4.9 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of .825 in seven games this season.
McCutchen’s recent games
- vs. Brewers on September 4: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Cardinals on September 3: 2-for-3, 1 BB, 1 SB
- at Cardinals on September 2: 1-for-2, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Cardinals on September 1: 0-for-1, 1 R, 1 RBI
- at Royals on August 30: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- at Royals on August 29: 0-for-4, 1 BB
- at Royals on August 28: 1-for-5, 1 RBI
- vs. Cubs on August 26: 0-for-3, 3 K, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on August 25: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Cubs on August 24: 0-for-1
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!