MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Andrew McCutchen and the Pittsburgh Pirates face the St. Louis Cardinals (with Adam Wainwright on the hill). First pitch at PNC Park is scheduled for 7:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Andrew McCutchen Props
- Day: Tuesday, August 22, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Andrew McCutchen Stats
- McCutchen is batting .252 with an OBP of .374 and a slugging percentage of .385 this season.
- Among the qualified hitters, he ranks 87th in batting average, 13th in on-base percentage, and 115th in slugging.
- In 60.0% of his games this season (60 of 100), he has collected at least one hit, and in 22 of those contests (22.0%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In 11 games this season, he has hit a long ball (11.0% of his games). He’s also homered in 2.6% of his plate appearances.
- McCutchen has knocked in at least one run in 23.0% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 8.0% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in three contests.
Cardinals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 8.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have the 23rd-ranked team ERA in baseball at 4.62.
- Cardinals pitchers have been tagged for the first-fewest home runs in baseball (127 total, one per game).
- Wainwright (3-8) will take to the mound for the Cardinals and make his 17th start of the season.
- The 41-year-old has pitched in 16 games this season with an 8.42 ERA, 5.1 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .362.
McCutchen’s recent games
- vs. Cardinals on August 21: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Twins on August 20: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Twins on August 19: 2-for-5, 1 R, 1 HR, 5 RBI, 2 K
- at Mets on August 16: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Mets on August 15: 0-for-2, 1 R, 2 K, 2 BB
- vs. Reds on August 13: 0-for-4, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Reds on August 13: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Reds on August 11: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Braves on August 9: 2-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Braves on August 8: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!