MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Pittsburgh Pirates, Andrew McCutchen included, will take on Eduardo Rodriguez and the Detroit Tigers at 12:35 PM ET on Wednesday at PNC Park.
Game Info and Andrew McCutchen Props
- Day: Wednesday, August 2, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Andrew McCutchen Stats
- McCutchen has collected 77 hits this season and has an OBP of .378. He’s slugging .397 on the year.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 74th in batting average, 13th in on-base percentage, and 105th in slugging.
- In 61.6% of his games this season (53 of 86), he has collected at least one hit, and in 18 of those contests (20.9%) he recorded multiple hits.
- Looking at the 86 games he has played this year, he’s homered in 10 of them (11.6%), and in 2.7% of his plate appearances.
- McCutchen has delivered an RBI in 19 of 86 games this season, with multiple RBI in seven of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
Tigers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Tigers pitching staff ranks 21st in MLB with a K/9 of 8.4.
- The Tigers sport a 4.52 team ERA that ranks 22nd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Tigers pitchers have surrendered 128 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 17th in the league.
- Rodriguez (6-5) will take the mound for the Tigers, his 16th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 2.95, 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .216 in 15 games this season.
McCutchen’s recent games
- vs. Tigers on August 1: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Phillies on July 30: 0-for-3, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Phillies on July 29: 0-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Phillies on July 28: 0-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Padres on July 25: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Padres on July 24: 1-for-3, 2 R, 2 K, 2 BB, 1 SB
- at Angels on July 23: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Angels on July 22: 1-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Angels on July 21: 0-for-1, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on July 18: 1-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!