MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Chicago White Sox, including Andrew Vaughn, will face Nick Martinez and the San Diego Padres on September 29 at 7:40 PM ET at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Game Info and Andrew Vaughn Props
- Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +140)
Andrew Vaughn Stats
- Vaughn leads Chicago in runs batted in (80) this season. He’s batting .262 while slugging .437.
- Vaughn will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last outings, he’s batting .235 with one homer.
- In 101 of 148 games this year (68.2%), he has recorded a hit. In 37 of those games, he had more than one hit (25.0%).
- He has homered in 14.2% of his games in 2023 (21 of 148), leaving the yard in 3.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Vaughn has produced an RBI in 54 games this season (36.5%), including 19 multi-RBI outings (12.8%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
Padres Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The nine K/9 rate compiled by the Padres pitching staff ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Padres’ 3.83 team ERA ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Padres have given up the fourth-fewest homers in the majors (171 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Padres will hand the ball to Martinez (5-4) for his ninth start of the season.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in 62 games this season with an ERA of 3.59, a 2.58 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.282.
Vaughn’s recent games
- vs. Diamondbacks on September 28: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on September 27: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Diamondbacks on September 26: 1-for-5, 1 R
- at Red Sox on September 24: 1-for-3, 1 K
- at Red Sox on September 23: 0-for-2, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Red Sox on September 22: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Nationals on September 20: 2-for-4, 1 RBI
- at Nationals on September 19: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Nationals on September 18: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on September 17: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!