MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Tuesday, Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox take on the Texas Rangers (with Andrew Heaney on the mound) at Globe Life Field. First pitch is at 8:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Andrew Vaughn Props
- Day: Tuesday, August 1, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +110)
Andrew Vaughn Stats
- Vaughn has collected 91 hits this season and has an OBP of .318. He’s slugging .427 on the year.
- Vaughn ranks 92nd in Major League Baseball in homers, and 42nd in RBI.
- Vaughn will look to extend his six-game hit streak. During his last games, he’s batting .300 with one homer.
- In 68 of 97 games this season (70.1%), he has picked up a hit. In 20 of those games, he had more than one hit (20.6%).
- In 13.4% of his games this season, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Vaughn has delivered an RBI in 38 of 97 games this year, with multiple RBI in 14 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
Rangers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Rangers’ 8.1 K/9 rate ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Rangers sport a 4.24 team ERA that ranks 16th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers rank 13th in baseball in home runs given up with 121 (1.1 per game).
- The Rangers’ Heaney (7-6) will make his 21st start of the season.
- The 32-year-old has pitched to a 4.62 ERA this season with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.8 walks per nine across 20 games.
Vaughn’s recent games
- vs. Guardians on July 30: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on July 29: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 BB
- vs. Cubs on July 26: 1-for-4
- vs. Cubs on July 25: 1-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Mets on July 18: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Braves on July 16: 1-for-5, 1 R, 3 K
- at Braves on July 15: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Braves on July 14: 2-for-3
- vs. Cardinals on July 9: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Cardinals on July 8: 2-for-4
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!