MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: NESN
|Angels||-1.5 (-217)||O 9.5 (+100)||-112|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (+182)||U 9.5 (-121)||-104|
|Pitching Probables: LAA: Anderson (L) BOS: Pivetta (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Angels vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (6-8) serve as underdogs on the moneyline (-104) in Saturday’s contest against the Los Angeles Angels (7-6). The game starts at 4:10 PM ET on NESN. The Red Sox are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +182 odds. Tyler Anderson gets the starting nod for Los Angeles while Nick Pivetta is Boston’s starter for the contest.
Angels vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Angels have the No. 10 offense in MLB action scoring 5.2 runs per game (68 total runs).
- The Angels average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 10th in baseball with 17 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 17th-ranked batting average in MLB (.244).
- The Angels’ .341 on-base percentage is ninth-best in MLB.
- Los Angeles’ .401 slugging percentage ranks 19th in baseball.
- The Red Sox have scored the fourth-most runs in the league this season with 76.
- Boston ranks ninth in Major League Baseball with 18 home runs.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of just .231 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Boston has an OBP of .316 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Red Sox rank 14th in the majors with a .409 team slugging percentage.
Angels vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Angels have been the moneyline favorite three total times this season. They’ve finished 2-1 in those games.
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -112 or shorter.
- The Angels have a 52.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have not hit the over in a game this season, in three opportunities with a set total.
- The Angels have a 1-2-0 record ATS this season (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- The Red Sox have won one of the four games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Boston has a record of 1-3 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least -104 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Red Sox have a 51% chance to win.
- So far this season, Boston and its opponents have hit the over in four of its five games with a total.
- In five games with a spread this season, the Red Sox are 2-3-0 ATS.
|Tyler Anderson (LAA)||Pitcher||Nick Pivetta (BOS)|
|1 – 0||W/L||0 – 1|
Angels Key Hitters
- Hunter Renfroe is batting .286 for Los Angeles with a team-high 11 RBI.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Renfroe’s home run total places him 31st and his RBI tally places him 24th.
- Renfroe enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .444 with two homers.
- Mike Trout has collected 12 hits this season and has an OBP of .433. He’s slugging .522 on the year.
- Trout is 31st in homers and 40th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Taylor Ward has collected 15 base hits, an OBP of .377 and a slugging percentage of .415 this season.
- Shohei Ohtani has collected 13 hits this season and has an OBP of .415. He’s slugging .545 on the year.
- Ohtani enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .263 with one homer.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Rafael Devers has a team-high six home runs.
- In all of MLB, Devers is first in home runs and 10th in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo’s .309 batting average paces his team.
- Verdugo is 133rd among hitters in the majors in homers, and 105th in RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida has a double, a home run and seven walks while batting .216.
- Justin Turner is hitting .250 with three doubles and eight walks.
- Turner enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!