MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Anthony Santander will be up against starting pitcher Nick Pivetta on Friday (at 7:05 PM ET) when the Baltimore Orioles face the Boston Red Sox at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Game Info and Anthony Santander Props
- Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +400)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Anthony Santander Stats
- Santander leads Baltimore in home runs with 28 and runs batted in with 93.
- Santander is 33rd in baseball in home runs, and 33rd in RBI.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 86th, his on-base percentage ranks 81st, and he is 39th in the league in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 98 of 151 games this season, including multiple hits in 41 contests.
- Looking at the 151 games he has played this season, he’s hit a home run in 25 of them (16.6%), and in 4.3% of his plate appearances.
- Santander has knocked in at least one run in 37.7% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 15.9% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in eight contests.
Red Sox Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Red Sox’s 8.9 K/9 rate ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Red Sox’s 4.58 team ERA ranks 21st in the majors.
- Red Sox hurlers have combined to rank 25th in baseball in home runs surrendered (208 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Red Sox’s Pivetta (9-9) will make his 16th start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 4.25 ERA this season with 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.3 walks per nine across 37 games.
Santander’s recent games
- vs. Red Sox on September 28: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Nationals on September 27: 1-for-5, 1 R
- vs. Nationals on September 26: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Guardians on September 24: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Guardians on September 23: 3-for-5, 2 RBI, 1 K
- at Guardians on September 22: 3-for-4, 1 R, 3 RBI, 1 K
- at Guardians on September 21: 0-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Astros on September 20: 2-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 SB
- at Astros on September 19: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 K
- at Astros on September 18: 0-for-1, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!