MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+151)||O 8.5 (-123)||-133|
|Braves||+1.5 (-178)||U 8.5 (-103)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Gallen (R) ATL: Soroka (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Braves, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Lourdes Gurriel Jr., batting .310 this season, leads the Arizona Diamondbacks (35-24) into a matchup with one of the league’s other top hitters, Ronald Acuna Jr. (.325 AVG) and the Atlanta Braves (34-24). Gurriel and the Diamondbacks are -133 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at Chase Field, beginning at 4:10 PM ET live on MLB Network. Arizona’s Zac Gallen gets the start, and he’ll go against Atlanta’s Mike Soroka.
Diamondbacks vs. Braves 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 5 offense in MLB play scoring 4.9 runs per game (292 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks are 13th in MLB play with 66 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Arizona has the sixth-best batting average in the majors (.260).
- The Diamondbacks’ .324 on-base percentage is 12th in baseball.
- Arizona’s .431 slugging percentage is sixth-best in baseball.
- The Braves are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 289 total runs this season.
- Atlanta’s 95 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- The Braves rank 10th in MLB with a .257 team batting average.
- Atlanta has an on-base percentage of .328 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- Fueled by 203 extra-base hits, the Braves rank third in MLB with a .459 slugging percentage this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Braves Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have compiled a 16-9 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 64% of those games).
- Arizona has a record of 11-6 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -133 or shorter (64.7% winning percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Diamondbacks have an implied win probability of 57.1%.
- Arizona has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 48 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 21 of those games (21-27-0).
- The Diamondbacks have put together a 27-20-0 record ATS this season (covering 57.4% of the time).
- The Braves have been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- Atlanta has played as an underdog of +113 or more once this season and won that game.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Braves have a 46.9% chance to win.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 28 of its 45 opportunities.
- The Braves are 18-29-0 against the spread in their 47 chances this season.
|Zac Gallen (ARI)||Pitcher||Mike Soroka (ATL)|
|7 – 2||W/L||0 – 1|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Gurriel leads Arizona with a batting average of .310. He’s also hit nine home runs with 35 RBI.
- Gurriel ranks 51st in the majors in home runs, and 34th in RBI.
- Gurriel will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .222 during his last five outings.
- Corbin Carroll has 56 hits and an OBP of .372 to go with a slugging percentage of .508 this season.
- Carroll is 51st in home runs and 108th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Christian Walker leads the club in homers (12) and runs batted in (36) this season.
- Walker is batting .229 with one homer in his last 10 games while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Ketel Marte has 59 hits and an OBP of .335 to go with a slugging percentage of .470 this season.
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna paces the Braves with a .325 batting average.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Acuna’s home run total puts him 17th, and his RBI total ranks 44th.
- Acuna brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .238 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Matt Olson has hit 17 home runs with 42 runs batted in. Both lead his team.
- Olson ranks fourth among batters in the majors in home runs, and seventh in RBI.
- Sean Murphy has 11 doubles, 11 home runs and 23 walks while hitting .294.
- Murphy heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .400 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Ozzie Albies has 11 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 13 walks while batting .244.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!