MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (-200)||O 8.5 (-126)||-121|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (+168)||U 8.5 (-101)||+104|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Kelly (R) BOS: Houck (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (29-23) and Boston Red Sox (28-24) meet Sunday at Chase Field, with first pitch at 4:10 PM ET on BSAZ. The Diamondbacks are -121 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Red Sox are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +168 odds. Merrill Kelly will get the ball for Arizona while Boston will counter with Tanner Houck.
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks are the eighth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging five runs per game (260 total).
- The Diamondbacks rank 17th in baseball with 57 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Arizona’s .261 batting average is sixth-best in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 13th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .325.
- Arizona is seventh in baseball, slugging .431.
- The Red Sox have scored 271 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- Boston ranks 15th in Major League Baseball with 60 home runs.
- The Red Sox’s .263 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Boston has an on-base percentage of .333 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- The Red Sox rank fifth in the majors with a .432 team slugging percentage.
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have compiled an 11-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -121 or shorter, Arizona has gone 11-7 (61.1%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Diamondbacks’ implied win probability is 54.8%.
- Arizona has played in 41 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-21-0).
- The Diamondbacks have collected a 22-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Red Sox have entered the game as underdogs 29 times this season and won 15, or 51.7%, of those games.
- Boston has a record of 13-10 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +104 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 49% chance of a victory for the Red Sox.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 24 of its 40 opportunities.
- The Red Sox are 20-22-0 against the spread this season.
|Merrill Kelly (ARI)||Pitcher||Tanner Houck (BOS)|
|5 – 3||W/L||3 – 3|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. leads Arizona with a batting average of .310. He’s also hit eight home runs with 28 RBI.
- Gurriel’s home runs rank him 55th in Major League Baseball, and he ranks 46th in RBI.
- Corbin Carroll has collected 48 hits this season and has an OBP of .374. He’s slugging .503 on the year.
- Carroll ranks 71st in home runs and 169th in RBI in the bigs.
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs (11) and runs batted in (34) this season while batting .245.
- Ketel Marte has collected 53 hits this season and has an OBP of .338. He’s slugging .471 on the year.
- Marte enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .273 with one homer.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Alex Verdugo has 16 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 20 walks while batting .289.
- In all of MLB, Verdugo is 124th in homers and 129th in RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida is hitting .297 to pace his team.
- Yoshida is 96th overall in homers and 39th in RBI this year.
- Rafael Devers has accumulated a team-high 13 home runs and 44 runs batted in.
- Justin Turner is hitting .261 with 10 doubles, five home runs and 24 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!