MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 28, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+112)||O 11.5 (+105)||-133|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-131)||U 11.5 (-133)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Kelly (R) COL: Freeland (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (14-12) are -133 favorites for their Friday meeting with the Colorado Rockies (8-18). The matchup between the first- and fifth-place teams in the NL West begins at 8:40 PM ET on SportsNet RM. Merrill Kelly takes the mound for Arizona while Kyle Freeland is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 12 offense in MLB action scoring 4.7 runs per game (121 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks rank 24th in MLB play with 21 home runs. They average 0.8 per game.
- Arizona has the fifth-best batting average in MLB (.261).
- The Diamondbacks are 19th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .313.
- Arizona ranks 14th in baseball with a .414 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have scored 98 runs (3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Colorado’s 21 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Rockies’ .243 batting average ranks 17th in the league this season.
- Colorado has an OBP of .305 this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Rockies are 23rd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .372 this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have won 75% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (3-1).
- Arizona has gone 2-1 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -133 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Diamondbacks a 57.1% chance to win.
- Arizona has had an over/under set by bookmakers 15 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in five of those games (5-10-0).
- The Diamondbacks have put together a 7-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Rockies have won three out of the 13 games, or 23.1%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Colorado has a record of 3-9 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +113 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 46.9% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Games involving Colorado have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in four of 15 chances this season.
- The Rockies are 5-10-0 ATS in their 15 games with a spread this season.
|Merrill Kelly (ARI)||Pitcher||Kyle Freeland (COL)|
|1 – 3||W/L||2 – 2|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll leads Arizona in homers with four while also maintaining a team-best .322 batting average.
- Including all hitters in Major League Baseball, Carroll is 56th in home runs and 178th in RBI.
- Carroll enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .600.
- Ketel Marte has 24 hits and an OBP of .303 to go with a slugging percentage of .441 this season.
- Marte is 135th in home runs and 230th in RBI in the majors.
- Geraldo Perdomo has collected 19 base hits, an OBP of .450 and a slugging percentage of .577 this season.
- Perdomo will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .313.
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in runs batted in with 15 while batting .227 with three homers.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .276 with six doubles, two home runs and 12 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Blackmon’s home run total puts him 135th, and his RBI total ranks 230th.
- Kris Bryant has a club-high .312 batting average.
- Bryant ranks 93rd in home runs and 178th in RBI among all MLB batters this season.
- Bryant brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .389 with a walk and two RBI.
- Elias Diaz is batting .333 with five doubles, two home runs and six walks.
- Diaz takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .294 with two walks and an RBI.
- Ryan McMahon’s 12 runs batted in pace his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!