MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+111)||O 9.5 (-128)||-178|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-129)||U 9.5 (+101)||+151|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Henry (L) COL: Lamet (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (32-23) host the Colorado Rockies (24-32) at 9:40 PM ET Wednesday in a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is batting .312 this year (seventh in the league) for the favored Diamondbacks (-178), while Elias Diaz ranks fourth in the majors with a .329 average for the underdog Rockies. Tommy Henry will get the ball for Arizona while Colorado will counter with Dinelson Lamet.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 7 offense in MLB play scoring five runs per game (276 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 11th in MLB action with 64 total home runs.
- Arizona has the sixth-best batting average in MLB (.262).
- The Diamondbacks rank 13th in baseball with a .325 on-base percentage.
- Arizona is fifth in baseball, slugging .436.
- The Rockies rank 12th in the majors with 256 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado’s 47 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- The Rockies rank sixth in MLB with a .262 team batting average.
- Colorado has an OBP of .323 this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Fueled by 181 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 15th in MLB with a .411 slugging percentage this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have won 60.9% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (14-9).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -178 or shorter, Arizona has gone 7-1 (87.5%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Diamondbacks’ implied win probability is 64%.
- Arizona has played in 44 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-23-0).
- The Diamondbacks are 25-18-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Rockies have won 18 out of the 40 games, or 45%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Colorado has won six of its 19 games, or 31.6%, when it’s the underdog by at least +151 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 39.8% chance to win.
- Games involving Colorado have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 17 of 44 chances this season.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 21-22-0 in 43 games with a spread this season.
|Tommy Henry (ARI)||Pitcher||Dinelson Lamet (COL)|
|2 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has been key for Arizona with nine home runs, 20 RBI and a batting average of .291 this season.
- Carroll ranks 48th in homers and 146th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Carroll will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .278 with two homers over the course of his last five games.
- Gurriel leads Arizona in batting with a .312 average while slugging nine homers and driving in 29 runs.
- Gurriel ranks 48th in homers and 52nd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Ketel Marte has 56 hits this season and a slash line of .281/.339/.482.
- Marte is batting .293 with three homers during his last 10 outings while also on a nine-game hitting streak.
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs (11) and runs batted in (34) this season while batting .242.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Diaz has put up a team-best batting average of .329.
- Among all batters in the majors, Diaz’s home run total puts him 102nd, and his RBI total ranks 69th.
- Ryan McMahon has hit eight home runs with 31 RBI. Both lead his team.
- McMahon currently ranks 63rd in homers and 39th in RBI in the major leagues.
- McMahon brings a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is batting .351 with two doubles, a triple, four home runs, eight walks and 13 RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .243 with 12 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 23 walks.
- Kris Bryant is hitting .263 with six doubles, five home runs and 21 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!