MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 3:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+115)||O 9.5 (-112)||-169|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-135)||U 9.5 (-113)||+143|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Davies (R) COL: Seabold (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Lourdes Gurriel Jr., batting .311 this season, leads the Arizona Diamondbacks (33-23) into a matchup with one of the league’s other top hitters, Elias Diaz (.321 AVG) and the Colorado Rockies (24-33). Gurriel and the Diamondbacks are -169 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at Chase Field, beginning at 3:40 PM ET live on MLB Network. Zach Davies gets the starting nod for Arizona while Connor Seabold is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks score the fifth-most runs in baseball (282 total, five per game).
- The Diamondbacks average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 11th in MLB play with 65 total home runs.
- Arizona has the sixth-best batting average in MLB (.262).
- The Diamondbacks’ .325 on-base percentage ranks 13th in baseball.
- Arizona’s .435 slugging percentage is fifth-best in MLB.
- The Rockies have scored the 13th-most runs in the league this season with 256 (4.5 per game).
- Colorado’s 47 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .260 this season, which ranks seventh among MLB teams.
- Colorado has an OBP of .320 this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Rockies rank 15th in the majors with a .407 team slugging percentage.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have a 15-9 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 62.5% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -169 or shorter, Arizona has a 7-1 record (winning 87.5% of its games).
- The Diamondbacks have a 62.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Arizona has played in 45 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-24-0).
- The Diamondbacks have put together a 26-18-0 record ATS this season (covering 59.1% of the time).
- The Rockies have entered the game as underdogs 41 times this season and won 18, or 43.9%, of those games.
- Colorado has a record of 7-16, a 30.4% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +143 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 41.2% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in 17 of its 45 chances.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 21-23-0 in 44 games with a spread this season.
|Zach Davies (ARI)||Pitcher||Connor Seabold (COL)|
|0 – 1||W/L||1 – 2|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll is batting .295 with nine home runs and 22 RBI for Arizona this season.
- Among all batters in baseball, Carroll’s home run total places him 48th and his RBI tally ranks him 120th.
- Carroll enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .333 with two homers.
- Gurriel leads Arizona in batting with a .311 average while slugging nine homers and driving in 31 runs.
- Gurriel ranks 48th in home runs and 40th in RBI this season.
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs with 12 and runs batted in with 35.
- Ketel Marte is batting .279 with an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .475 this season.
- Marte will look to extend his 10-game hitting streak. He’s batting .286 with two homers in his last five games.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Diaz paces the Rockies with a .321 batting average.
- In all of the majors, Diaz ranks 105th in homers and 70th in RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has put his power on display as he leads his team with eight home runs and 31 RBI.
- McMahon ranks 63rd in home runs and 40th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Jurickson Profar has 12 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 23 walks while hitting .243.
- Kris Bryant has six doubles, five home runs and 21 walks while hitting .263.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!