MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+111)||O 12.5 (-104)||-135|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-129)||U 12.5 (-121)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Cecconi (R) COL: Gomber (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Led by Christian Walker (two-game homer streak), the Arizona Diamondbacks (60-60) are favorites versus the Colorado Rockies (46-74) Wednesday at 3:10 PM ET. Bookmakers have named the Diamondbacks as -135 favorites for the game, which airs on SportsNet RM. Arizona’s Slade Cecconi gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Austin Gomber.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 12 offense in baseball scoring 4.7 runs per game (561 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks are 18th in MLB action with 133 total home runs.
- Arizona ranks 11th in the majors with a .254 batting average.
- The Diamondbacks rank 13th in MLB with a .323 on-base percentage.
- Arizona is ninth in MLB with a .419 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have scored the 23rd-most runs in the league this season with 510 (4.3 per game).
- Colorado ranks 24th in Major League Baseball with 119 home runs.
- The Rockies’ .247 batting average ranks 18th in the league this season.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .307 this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Rockies are 21st in MLB with a slugging percentage of .398 this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have gone 30-21 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 58.8% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, Arizona has gone 20-12 (62.5%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Diamondbacks’ implied win probability is 57.4%.
- In the 103 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-59-0).
- The Diamondbacks have gone 56-49-0 ATS this season.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 98 games this season and won 39 (39.8%) of those contests.
- Colorado has a record of 31-55, a 36% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +115 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rockies, based on the moneyline, is 46.5%.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 43 of its 102 games with a total this season.
- In 102 games with a spread this season, the Rockies are 51-51-0 ATS.
|Slade Cecconi (ARI)||Pitcher||Austin Gomber (COL)|
|0 – 0||W/L||9 – 9|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll is batting .271 with 21 home runs and 59 RBI for Arizona this season.
- Carroll’s home runs put him 30th in MLB, and he is 61st in RBI.
- Walker leads Arizona in home runs with 26 and runs batted in with 78.
- Of all MLB batters, Walker is 13th in homers and 12th in RBI.
- Walker will look to extend his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .421 with three homers.
- Ketel Marte’s batting average of .278 leads all Arizona hitters this season.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has collected 106 hits this season and has an OBP of .308. He’s slugging .469 on the year.
- Gurriel enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five outings he’s hitting .333 with one homer.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies with 19 home runs and 60 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, McMahon is 42nd in homers and 56th in RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .241 with 23 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 43 walks.
- Profar is 206th in home runs and 164th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Ezequiel Tovar has 27 doubles, three triples, 13 home runs and 18 walks while hitting .257.
- Elias Diaz’s .260 batting average is a team-high mark.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!