MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 11:35 AM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: Peacock
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (-126)||O 8.5 (-101)||-227|
|Tigers||+1.5 (+108)||U 8.5 (-126)||+189|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Gallen (R) DET: Wentz (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (39-25) roll into Sunday’s matchup with the Detroit Tigers (26-36) looking to extend a four-game winning streak. The contest starts at 11:35 AM ET on Peacock with the Diamondbacks listed as -227 favorites on the moneyline. Arizona’s Zac Gallen and Detroit’s Joey Wentz have been named the starters for this contest.
Diamondbacks vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks score the fifth-most runs in baseball (329 total, 5.1 per game).
- The Diamondbacks average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 12th in MLB play with 74 total home runs.
- Arizona has the second-best batting average in the majors (.264).
- The Diamondbacks are eighth in MLB with a .329 on-base percentage.
- Arizona ranks fifth in baseball, slugging .437.
- The Tigers have scored the fewest runs in the league this season with just 218 (3.5 per game).
- Detroit’s 51 home runs rank 27th in MLB this season.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .221 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Detroit is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 28th with an OBP of .297.
- The Tigers rank last in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .344 this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (20-10).
- Arizona has played as moneyline favorites of -227 or shorter in only two games this season, which it won both.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Diamondbacks’ implied win probability is 69.4%.
- Arizona has played in 52 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-29-0).
- The Diamondbacks have put together a 31-21-0 record ATS this season.
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 49 games this season and won 21 (42.9%) of those contests.
- Detroit has a record of 1-4 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +189 on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have a 34.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total in 25 of its 52 chances.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 29-22-0 in 51 games with a spread this season.
|Zac Gallen (ARI)||Pitcher||Joey Wentz (DET)|
|7 – 2||W/L||1 – 6|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll leads Arizona in home runs this season with 13 while driving in 32 runs.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Carroll is 19th in home runs and 57th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte has 65 hits and an OBP of .345 to go with a slugging percentage of .472 this season.
- Marte ranks 62nd in baseball in homers, and 109th in RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. leads Arizona in batting average (.309) and runs batted in (38) this season while also slugging 10 homers.
- Gurriel is batting .270 with two homers during his last 10 outings while also on a five-game hitting streak.
- Christian Walker has collected 56 hits this season and has an OBP of .313. He’s slugging .467 on the year.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson has 14 doubles, five home runs and 26 walks while hitting .225.
- In all of the majors, Torkelson ranks 165th in home runs and 109th in RBI.
- Zach McKinstry is hitting .253 with seven doubles, a triple, four home runs and 25 walks.
- Among all MLB batters, McKinstry ranks 201st in homers and 308th in RBI.
- Javier Baez has put up a team-high 28 runs batted in.
- Nick Maton is batting .160 with five doubles, six home runs and 28 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!