MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, April 24, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Diamondbacks||– ()||O 9.5 (-125)||-125|
|Royals||+ ()||U 9.5 (-102)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Henry (L) KC: Keller (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Coming off of a 1-3 series loss to the Padres, the Arizona Diamondbacks (12-11) are -125 favorites to pick up the win in Game 1 of a three-game series against the Kansas City Royals (5-17). The series begins at Chase Field, starting on Monday at 9:40 PM ET on BSAZ. Arizona’s Tommy Henry gets the start, and he’ll go against Kansas City’s Brad Keller.
Diamondbacks vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 8 offense in MLB play scoring 4.8 runs per game (110 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks average 0.9 home runs per game to rank 22nd in baseball with 21 total home runs.
- Arizona ranks fifth in MLB with a .262 batting average.
- The Diamondbacks rank 21st in baseball with an on-base percentage of .308.
- Arizona ranks 10th in baseball with a .425 slugging percentage.
- The Royals have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 73 (3.3 per game).
- Kansas City’s 17 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- The Royals have a team batting average of just .211 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Kansas City is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .268.
- The Royals are 29th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .338 this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Arizona has played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Diamondbacks a 55.6% chance to win.
- Arizona has played in 12 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total five times (5-7-0).
- The Diamondbacks have put together a 6-6-0 record against the spread this season (covering 50% of the time).
- This season, the Royals have been the underdog 10 times and won two of those games.
- Kansas City has entered nine games this season as the underdog by +106 or more and is 2-7 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Royals have a 48.5% chance to win.
- So far this season, Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in eight of its 11 games with a total.
- The Royals are 5-6-0 against the spread in their 11 chances this season.
|Tommy Henry (ARI)||Pitcher||Brad Keller (KC)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 2|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll leads Arizona in homers with four while also maintaining a team-best .293 batting average.
- Carroll’s home runs rank him 39th in baseball, and he is 140th in RBI.
- Carroll is batting .350 during his last five outings and is on a three-game hitting streak.
- Ketel Marte has 23 hits and an OBP of .314 to go with a slugging percentage of .488 this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Marte ranks 111th in homers and 206th in RBI.
- Marte has a batting average of .389 over the course of his last five outings and is riding a seven-game hit streak.
- Christian Walker is among the top hitters for Arizona with a .241 average, three homers and 14 RBI.
- Walker will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .400 with one homer.
- Geraldo Perdomo has collected 16 hits this season and has an OBP of .431. He’s slugging .578 on the year.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. paces the Royals with four home runs.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Witt Jr.’s home run total puts him 39th, and his RBI total ranks 113th.
- Witt Jr. has hit safely in five games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .238 with a triple, two home runs and three RBI.
- Vinnie Pasquantino has shown off his power as he paces his team with four home runs with a team-high .267 batting average.
- Pasquantino is 39th overall in homers and 171st in RBI this season.
- Salvador Perez is batting .220 with six doubles, two home runs and two walks.
- MJ Melendez has totaled 10 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Melendez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a triple, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!