MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZX
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+134)||O 9.5 (-120)||-147|
|Royals||+1.5 (-158)||U 9.5 (-105)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Nelson (R) KC: Singer (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks will take the field against the Kansas City Royals (5-17) on Tuesday. The game begins at 9:40 PM ET on BSAZX, with the Diamondbacks listed as -147 favorites on the moneyline. Ryne Nelson will get the ball for Arizona while Kansas City will counter with Brady Singer.
Diamondbacks vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 11 offense in baseball scoring 4.8 runs per game (110 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks rank 22nd in MLB action with 21 total home runs.
- Arizona is fifth in MLB with a .262 batting average.
- The Diamondbacks’ .308 on-base percentage ranks 20th in MLB.
- Arizona’s .425 slugging percentage ranks 10th-best in MLB.
- The Royals have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 73 (3.3 per game).
- Kansas City’s 17 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- The Royals have a team batting average of just .211 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Kansas City has an OBP of just .268 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The Royals rank 29th in the majors with a .338 team slugging percentage.
Diamondbacks vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Arizona has played as moneyline favorites of -147 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Diamondbacks a 59.5% chance to win.
- Arizona has played in 13 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total five times (5-8-0).
- The Diamondbacks have put together a 6-7-0 record ATS this season (covering 46.2% of the time).
- The Royals have entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won twice.
- Kansas City has a record of 2-7 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +125 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Royals, based on the moneyline, is 44.4%.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in eight of its 12 games with a total this season.
- The Royals are 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
|Ryne Nelson (ARI)||Pitcher||Brady Singer (KC)|
|1 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll leads Arizona in homers with four while also maintaining a team-best .294 batting average.
- Of all MLB batters, Carroll ranks 38th in batting average, 85th in on-base percentage, and 31st in slugging.
- Carroll enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .300.
- Ketel Marte has collected 24 hits this season and has an OBP of .322. He’s slugging .482 on the year.
- Marte ranks 117th in home runs and 213th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Marte has a batting average of .375 in his last five outings and is working on an eight-game hit streak.
- Geraldo Perdomo has collected 18 base hits, an OBP of .446 and a slugging percentage of .571 this season.
- Christian Walker is a key run producer for Arizona with a .241 average, three homers and 14 RBI.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino leads the Royals with four home runs while putting up a team-high batting average of .291.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Pasquantino’s home run total puts him 43rd, and his RBI total ranks 180th.
- Bobby Witt Jr. has hit four home runs to lead his team.
- Witt Jr. is 43rd overall in home runs and 116th in RBI this year.
- Salvador Perez is hitting .233 with seven doubles, two home runs and three walks.
- Edward Olivares has a double, a triple, two home runs and four walks while hitting .238.
- Olivares takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .200 with a home run, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!