MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 3:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+139)||O 8.5 (-125)||-144|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-163)||U 8.5 (-102)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Kelly (R) MIA: Cabrera (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Miami Marlins (18-19) and Jorge Soler (2 HR in his last game) are underdogs (+123) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks (20-16) on Wednesday at 3:40 PM ET on BSAZ. Merrill Kelly will get the ball for Arizona while Miami will counter with Edward Cabrera.
Diamondbacks vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 8 offense in MLB play scoring 5.2 runs per game (187 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB action with 39 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Arizona is second in the majors with a .273 batting average.
- The Diamondbacks rank eighth in baseball with a .331 on-base percentage.
- Arizona ranks fifth in MLB, slugging .445.
- The Marlins have scored the fewest runs in the league this season with just 124 (3.4 per game).
- Miami has hit 32 homers this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Marlins’ .247 batting average ranks 15th in the league this season.
- Miami has an on-base percentage of .302 this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Marlins rank 24th in the majors with a .375 team slugging percentage.
Diamondbacks vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have gone 7-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 58.3% of those games).
- Arizona has a record of 4-3 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -144 or shorter (57.1% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Diamondbacks’ implied win probability is 59%.
- Arizona has played in 25 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-14-0).
- The Diamondbacks have a 12-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Marlins have entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won seven, or 46.7%, of those games.
- Miami has a record of 3-5 when it’s set as an underdog of +123 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Marlins have a 44.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 10 of its 23 games with a total.
- The Marlins are 9-16-0 ATS in their 25 games with a spread this season.
|Merrill Kelly (ARI)||Pitcher||Edward Cabrera (MIA)|
|3 – 3||W/L||2 – 3|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs (nine) and runs batted in (28) this season while batting .282.
- Walker ranks eighth in MLB in homers, and ninth in RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is batting .305 with an OBP of .362 and a slugging percentage of .508 this season.
- Gurriel ranks 70th in homers and 54th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Ketel Marte has 33 hits this season and a slash line of .262/.319/.492.
- Marte is batting .250 with three homers during his last 10 games while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Corbin Carroll leads Arizona with a batting average of .308. He’s also hit five home runs with 11 RBI.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez has racked up a team-best batting average of .408.
- Arraez’s home run total ranks 267th in the big leagues, and he is 153rd in RBI.
- Arraez has hit safely in 12 straight games. During his last 10 games he is hitting .368 with a double, three walks and four RBI.
- Soler has put his power on display as he paces his team with nine home runs and 20 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Soler is eighth in home runs and 40th in RBI.
- Soler brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with three home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- Jon Berti has five doubles, two home runs and nine walks while batting .275.
- Jazz Chisholm is hitting .227 with two doubles, a triple, five home runs and 11 walks.
- Chisholm brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .167 with three walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!