MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 8, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Gallen (R) MIA: Garrett (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (19-15) host the Miami Marlins (17-18) at 9:40 PM ET Monday in a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. Corbin Carroll is batting .324 this year (ninth in the league) for the favored Diamondbacks (-217), while Luis Arraez ranks first in the majors with a .420 average for the underdog Marlins. Zac Gallen will get the ball for Arizona while Miami will counter with Braxton Garrett.
Diamondbacks vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks score the eighth-most runs in baseball (180 total, 5.3 per game).
- The Diamondbacks are 17th in MLB play with 37 total home runs.
- Arizona ranks third in the majors with a .270 batting average.
- The Diamondbacks’ .329 on-base percentage is ninth-best in MLB.
- Arizona’s .443 slugging percentage ranks sixth-best in baseball.
- The Marlins have scored 116 runs (just 3.3 per game) this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- Miami has hit 30 homers this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Marlins’ .246 batting average ranks 15th in the league this season.
- Miami has an OBP of .303 this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Fueled by 82 extra-base hits, the Marlins rank 25th in MLB with a .371 slugging percentage this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have won 60% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-4).
- Arizona has played as moneyline favorites of -217 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- The Diamondbacks have a 68.5% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Arizona has combined with opponents to go over the total 11 times this season for an 11-12-0 record against the over/under.
- The Diamondbacks have gone 11-12-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Marlins have been the underdog 13 times and won six, or 46.2%, of those games.
- Miami has played as an underdog of +182 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Marlins have a 35.5% chance to win.
- So far this season, Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 10 of its 21 games with a total.
- The Marlins are 8-15-0 against the spread this season.
|Zac Gallen (ARI)||Pitcher||Braxton Garrett (MIA)|
|4 – 1||W/L||1 – 1|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker is batting .282 this season with a team-high eight home runs and 26 RBI.
- Including all hitters in baseball, Walker is 13th in homers and 11th in RBI.
- Walker will look to extend his five-game hitting streak. He’s batting .435 with four homers during his last five outings.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 35 hits and an OBP of .363 to go with a slugging percentage of .522 this season.
- Gurriel is 67th in homers and 45th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Gurriel enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .500 over the course of his last five outings with four homers.
- Carroll’s batting average of .324 leads all Arizona hitters this season.
- Carroll is batting .448 with one homer during his last 10 outings while also on a 12-game hitting streak.
- Ketel Marte is batting .267 with an OBP of .328 and a slugging percentage of .509 this season.
- Marte will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .353 with two homers over the course of his last five outings.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez has accumulated a team-best batting average of .420.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Arraez’s home run total puts him 261st, and his RBI total ranks 157th.
- Arraez brings a 10-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .417 with a double, four walks and three RBI.
- Jorge Soler has shown off his power as he leads his team with seven home runs and 15 RBI.
- Soler ranks 21st in home runs and 93rd in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Soler enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .273 with a double, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Jon Berti is hitting .269 with four doubles, two home runs and nine walks.
- Berti has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with a walk.
- Yuli Gurriel is batting .270 with three doubles, three home runs and four walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!