MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+112)||O 8.5 (-121)||-149|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-131)||U 8.5 (-104)||+127|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Gallen (R) MIL: Teherán (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (44-30) are -149 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the Milwaukee Brewers (38-35) Wednesday at 2:10 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog Brewers are listed with +127 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Arizona’s Zac Gallen and Milwaukee’s Julio Teheran have been named the starters for this contest.
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 5 offense in MLB play scoring 5.2 runs per game (383 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks rank 10th-best in baseball with 87 total home runs.
- Arizona’s .265 batting average is third-best in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks rank sixth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .331.
- Arizona is fifth in MLB, slugging .441.
- The Brewers have scored the 26th-most runs in the league this season with just 297 (4.1 per game).
- Milwaukee’s 82 home runs rank 17th in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of just .228 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has the 25th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.305).
- The Brewers are 26th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .376 this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks are 22-11 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Arizona has gone 13-4 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -149 or shorter (76.5% winning percentage).
- The Diamondbacks have a 59.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 59 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-31-0).
- The Diamondbacks have a 36-24-0 record against the spread this season (covering 60% of the time).
- The Brewers have been underdogs in 28 games this season and won 13 (46.4%) of those contests.
- Milwaukee has a record of 6-7, a 46.2% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +127 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 44.1% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 25 of its 58 chances.
- The Brewers have an ATS record of 24-35-0 in 59 games with a spread this season.
|Zac Gallen (ARI)||Pitcher||Julio Teheran (MIL)|
|8 – 2||W/L||2 – 2|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll is batting .307 this season with 16 home runs, both best among Arizona hitters.
- Of all MLB hitters, Carroll ranks eighth in batting average, 10th in on-base percentage, and second in slugging.
- Carroll will look to extend his five-game hitting streak. He’s batting .273 with two homers over the course of his last five games.
- Ketel Marte is batting .293 with an OBP of .366 and a slugging percentage of .498 this season.
- Marte ranks 54th in homers and 78th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Marte has a batting average of .450 with two homers in his last five outings and is on a five-game hit streak.
- Christian Walker is among the top hitters for Arizona with a .272 average, 15 homers and 49 RBI.
- Walker enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s batting .450 during his last five outings with two homers.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is batting .276 with an OBP of .324 and a slugging percentage of .498 this season.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has a team-high batting average of .267.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Yelich’s home run total puts him 83rd, and his RBI total ranks 91st.
- William Contreras is batting .246 with 11 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 26 walks.
- Contreras is 104th among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 166th in RBI.
- Contreras heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .263 with two doubles, a triple, two walks and four RBI.
- Brian Anderson has racked up a team-high 34 runs batted in.
- Anderson has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .214 with a double, a home run, four walks and two RBI.
- Willy Adames is batting .207 with seven doubles, 10 home runs and 27 walks.
- Adames enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .250 with three walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!