MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 15, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CA
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (-129)||O 8.5 (-138)||-212|
|Athletics||+1.5 (+111)||U 8.5 (+109)||+178|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Kelly (R) OAK: Rucinski (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (23-18) roll into Monday’s matchup with the Oakland Athletics (9-33) looking to extend a three-game winning streak. The contest starts at 9:40 PM ET on NBCS-CA with the Diamondbacks listed as -212 favorites on the moneyline. Merrill Kelly will get the ball for Arizona while Oakland will counter with Drew Rucinski.
Diamondbacks vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks score the fifth-most runs in baseball (209 total, 5.1 per game).
- The Diamondbacks average 1.0 home run per game to rank 19th in MLB action with 42 total home runs.
- Arizona’s .271 batting average is second-best in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks rank sixth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .332.
- Arizona is sixth in MLB, slugging .437.
- The Athletics have scored the 26th-most runs in the league this season with just 159 (3.8 per game).
- Oakland’s 48 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- The Athletics rank 24th in MLB with a .231 team batting average.
- Oakland has an OBP of .310 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Fueled by 114 extra-base hits, the Athletics rank 22nd in MLB with a .384 slugging percentage this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have been the moneyline favorite 14 total times this season. They’ve finished 8-6 in those games.
- Arizona has played as moneyline favorites of -212 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- The Diamondbacks have a 67.9% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Arizona has played in 30 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-16-0).
- The Diamondbacks have collected a 15-15-0 record ATS this season (covering 50% of the time).
- The Athletics have entered the game as underdogs 31 times this season and won seven, or 22.6%, of those games.
- This season, Oakland has won one of its 11 games, or 9.1%, when it’s the underdog by at least +178 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 36% chance of a victory for the Athletics.
- Oakland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 18 of its 29 opportunities.
- The Athletics have an ATS record of 12-20-0 in 32 games with a spread this season.
|Merrill Kelly (ARI)||Pitcher||Drew Rucinski (OAK)|
|3 – 3||W/L||0 – 3|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs with nine and runs batted in with 28.
- Walker ranks 14th in the majors in homers, and 16th in RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is batting .308 to lead Arizona, while adding five homers and 21 runs batted in this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Gurriel ranks 85th in home runs and 55th in RBI.
- Gurriel has a batting average of .300 during his last five games and is working on a five-game hit streak.
- Ketel Marte has collected 38 base hits, an OBP of .331 and a slugging percentage of .465 this season.
- Corbin Carroll has collected 37 hits this season and has an OBP of .359. He’s slugging .492 on the year.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Brent Rooker has accumulated a team-best batting average of .308, and leads the Athletics in home runs (11) and runs batted in (29).
- Rooker is fourth in home runs and 11th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Esteury Ruiz is hitting .270 with 10 doubles, a triple, a home run and six walks.
- Ruiz ranks 282nd in home runs and 65th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Shea Langeliers is batting .234 with two doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 11 walks.
- Langeliers has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .389 with a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Ryan Noda is hitting .224 with eight doubles, a triple, three home runs and 27 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!