MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, June 12, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (-169)||O 9.5 (-121)||-112|
|Phillies||+1.5 (+143)||U 9.5 (-104)||-104|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Henry (L) PHI: Strahm (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (40-25) and Philadelphia Phillies (32-33) meet Monday at Chase Field, with first pitch at 9:40 PM ET on BSAZ. The Diamondbacks are -112 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Phillies are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +143 odds. Arizona’s Tommy Henry and Philadelphia’s Matt Strahm have been named the starters for this contest.
Diamondbacks vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks are the fourth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.2 runs per game (336 total).
- The Diamondbacks are 13th in baseball with 75 total home runs.
- Arizona is second in the majors with a .264 batting average.
- The Diamondbacks are eighth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .329.
- Arizona’s .437 slugging percentage is fifth-best in baseball.
- The Phillies rank 21st in the majors with 276 total runs scored this season.
- Philadelphia has hit 69 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Phillies have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks 11th among MLB teams.
- Philadelphia has an on-base percentage of .321 this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- Fueled by 200 extra-base hits, the Phillies rank 13th in MLB with a .415 slugging percentage this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks are 21-10 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 67.7% of those games).
- Arizona has a 21-8 record (winning 72.4% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -112 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Diamondbacks a 52.8% chance to win.
- Arizona has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times this season for a 24-29-0 record against the over/under.
- The Diamondbacks have a 32-21-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Phillies have won nine out of the 21 games, or 42.9%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Philadelphia has a record of 7-11 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least -104 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Phillies, based on the moneyline, is 51%.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 22 of its 52 games with a total this season.
- The Phillies are 22-29-0 ATS in their 51 games with a spread this season.
|Tommy Henry (ARI)||Pitcher||Matt Strahm (PHI)|
|3 – 1||W/L||4 – 3|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll leads Arizona in batting average (.312) and home runs (13) this season, while also chipping in with 33 RBI.
- Of all MLB batters, Carroll is sixth in batting average, 10th in on-base percentage, and fourth in slugging.
- Ketel Marte is batting .273 with an OBP of .346 and a slugging percentage of .466 this season.
- Marte ranks 63rd in home runs and 113th in RBI this season.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. leads Arizona in RBI with 39 while batting .301 with 10 home runs.
- Christian Walker is batting .252 with an OBP of .315 and a slugging percentage of .474 this season.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos has a team-best batting average of .312 while pacing the Phillies in runs batted in (38).
- Castellanos is 81st in homers and 31st in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Kyle Schwarber’s 17 home runs are a team-high mark.
- Schwarber currently is seventh in homers and 49th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Bryson Stott has 11 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 16 walks while batting .292.
- Stott has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .389 with a double, a triple, a walk and two RBI.
- Trea Turner has 15 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 16 walks while batting .248.
- Turner takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!