MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+127)||O 7.5 (-123)||-172|
|Giants||+1.5 (-149)||U 7.5 (-103)||+146|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Gallen (R) SF: DeSclafani (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (21-18) are set to take on the San Francisco Giants (17-21) Saturday at 8:10 PM ET, airing on BSAZ. The Diamondbacks are listed as -172 favorites by bookmakers, while the underdog Giants have +146 odds for the contest. Arizona’s Zac Gallen gets the start, and he’ll go against San Francisco’s Anthony DeSclafani.
Diamondbacks vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 5 offense in MLB play scoring 5.1 runs per game (200 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks rank 17th in MLB play with 41 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Arizona’s .273 batting average is second-best in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks are seventh in baseball with an on-base percentage of .333.
- Arizona ranks sixth in baseball with a .440 slugging percentage.
- The Giants rank 14th in the majors with 170 total runs scored this season.
- San Francisco’s 61 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- The Giants rank 17th in MLB with a .243 team batting average.
- San Francisco has an OBP of .321 this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Giants are eighth in MLB with a .428 slugging percentage this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have been favored on the moneyline 13 total times this season. They’ve finished 7-6 in those games.
- Arizona has played in three games as moneyline favorites with odds of -172 or shorter and won every time.
- The Diamondbacks have a 63.2% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 28 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-15-0).
- The Diamondbacks have collected a 13-15-0 record ATS this season (covering 46.4% of the time).
- The Giants have won six, or 50%, of the 12 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- San Francisco has entered three games this season as the underdog by +146 or more and is 1-2 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 40.7% chance of a victory for the Giants.
- San Francisco’s games have gone over the total in 14 of its 29 chances.
- In 28 games with a spread this season, the Giants are 15-13-0 ATS.
|Zac Gallen (ARI)||Pitcher||Anthony DeSclafani (SF)|
|5 – 1||W/L||3 – 2|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs with nine and runs batted in with 28.
- Walker ranks 10th in home runs and 15th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is batting .310 to lead Arizona, while adding five homers and 20 runs batted in this season.
- Gurriel ranks 79th in homers and 51st in RBI in the major leagues.
- Gurriel will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .313.
- Ketel Marte has collected 36 base hits, an OBP of .329 and a slugging percentage of .474 this season.
- Marte enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s batting .238 in his last five outings.
- Corbin Carroll has 36 hits and an OBP of .358 to go with a slugging percentage of .508 this season.
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads the Giants with a .317 batting average.
- Estrada’s home run total ranks 53rd in MLB, and he is 145th in RBI.
- LaMonte Wade Jr has shown his power as he leads his team with seven home runs.
- Wade is 31st among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 145th in RBI.
- Wade has safely hit in six games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is batting .343 with a double, two home runs, six walks and six RBI.
- J.D. Davis leads the Giants with seven home runs and 21 runs batted in.
- Davis has hit safely in five straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .421 with a double, three walks and two RBI.
- Joc Pederson has four doubles, a triple, five home runs and 14 walks while batting .222.
- Pederson brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .214 with a double, two home runs, four walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!