MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+143)||O 7.5 (+101)||-120|
|Giants||+1.5 (-169)||U 7.5 (-128)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Gallen (R) SF: Cobb (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks will take the field against the San Francisco Giants (58-49) on Tuesday. The game begins at 9:45 PM ET on NBCS-BA, with the Diamondbacks listed as -120 favorites on the moneyline. Zac Gallen starts for Arizona while Alex Cobb is San Francisco’s starter for the contest.
Diamondbacks vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks score the eighth-most runs in baseball (521 total, 4.9 per game).
- The Diamondbacks average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 16th in baseball with 120 total home runs.
- Arizona has the seventh-best batting average in the majors (.256).
- The Diamondbacks rank 12th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .325.
- Arizona’s .425 slugging percentage is eighth-best in baseball.
- The Giants have scored the 16th-most runs in the league this season with 479 (4.5 per game).
- San Francisco has hit 122 homers this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Giants have a team batting average of .241 this season, which ranks 19th among MLB teams.
- San Francisco has the 18th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.317).
- Fueled by 309 extra-base hits, the Giants rank 23rd in MLB with a .396 slugging percentage this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have gone 28-18 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60.9% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, Arizona has gone 28-13 (68.3%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Diamondbacks have an implied win probability of 54.5%.
- Arizona has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 91 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 40 of those games (40-51-0).
- The Diamondbacks have covered 54.3% of their games this season, going 50-42-0 ATS.
- The Giants have been underdogs in 39 games this season and won 23 (59%) of those contests.
- San Francisco has a record of 13-12 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +103 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 49.3% chance of a victory for the Giants.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 43 of its 96 opportunities.
- The Giants have an ATS record of 50-43-0 in 93 games with a spread this season.
|Zac Gallen (ARI)||Pitcher||Alex Cobb (SF)|
|11 – 5||W/L||6 – 3|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has been key for Arizona with 104 hits, an OBP of .362 plus a slugging percentage of .541.
- Carroll is 20th in homers and 42nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Ketel Marte leads Arizona in batting with a .295 average while slugging 17 homers and driving in 56 runs.
- Marte ranks 41st in homers and 55th in RBI this season.
- Marte has a batting average of .300 in his last five outings and is working on a four-game hit streak.
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs with 22 and runs batted in with 68.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has collected 90 hits this season and has an OBP of .296. He’s slugging .448 on the year.
- Gurriel will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .176 over the course of his last five outings.
Giants Key Hitters
- LaMonte Wade Jr has a team-high batting average of .263.
- Wade ranks 160th in home runs and 205th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Michael Conforto has made the most of his opportunities as he leads his team with 52 runs batted in.
- Conforto is 92nd overall in homers and 63rd in RBI this year.
- Conforto heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .313 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Wilmer Flores has launched a team-best 14 home runs.
- Flores takes a five-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .348 with two doubles, a home run and three RBI.
- J.D. Davis has hit 14 home runs with 52 RBI. Both lead his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!