MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 8:03 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (-169)||O 9.5 (-102)||-108|
|Rangers||+1.5 (+143)||U 9.5 (-125)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Mantiply (L) TEX: Heaney (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Game 4 of the World Series will feature the Arizona Diamondbacks playing host to the Texas Rangers. The Rangers will hope to extend their series lead and move closer to winning it all when action gets underway on Tuesday starting at 8:03 PM ET on FOX, live from Chase Field. Arizona’s Joe Mantiply gets the start, and he’ll go against Texas’ Andrew Heaney. The Diamondbacks are -108 favorites to pick up the win, while the underdog Rangers have -107 odds on the moneyline.
Diamondbacks vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks rank 14th in runs scored with 746, 4.6 per game.
- The Diamondbacks are 22nd in MLB action with 166 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- Arizona’s .250 batting average ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks are 14th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .322.
- Arizona’s .408 slugging percentage ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Rangers have scored the third-most runs in the league this season with 881.
- Texas ranks third in Major League Baseball with 233 home runs.
- The Rangers have a team batting average of .263 this season, which ranks second among MLB teams.
- Texas has an OBP of .337 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Rangers are third in MLB with a .452 slugging percentage this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks are 42-29 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 59.2% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -108 or shorter, Arizona has a 42-29 record (winning 59.2% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Diamondbacks’ implied win probability is 51.9%.
- Arizona has played in 157 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 69 times (69-88-0).
- The Diamondbacks have a 91-71-0 record ATS this season.
- The Rangers have won 29, or 54.7%, of the 53 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Texas has entered 52 games this season as the underdog by -107 or more and is 28-24 in those contests.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 51.7% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
- Games involving Texas have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 85 of 153 chances this season.
- The Rangers have an ATS record of 87-76-0 in 163 games with a spread this season.
|Joe Mantiply (ARI)||Pitcher||Andrew Heaney (TEX)|
|2 – 2||W/L||10 – 6|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll leads Arizona in batting average (.285) this season while adding 25 home runs and 76 RBI.
- Among hitters in MLB, Carroll is 46th in home runs and 66th in RBI.
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs with 33 and runs batted in with 103.
- Walker is 16th in home runs and 12th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Walker enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .111 during his last five games.
- Ketel Marte is slashing .276/.358/.485 this season for the Diamondbacks.
- Marte will look to add one more to his 15-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .261.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is batting .261 with an OBP of .309 and a slugging percentage of .463 this season.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has 40 doubles, four triples, 29 home runs and 72 walks while hitting .276.
- Semien’s home run total ranks 30th in the majors, and he is 16th in RBI.
- Semien has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .273 with three walks and an RBI.
- Corey Seager’s .327 batting average paces his team.
- Seager is 16th overall in homers and 27th in RBI this season.
- Adolis Garcia has racked up a team-best 39 home runs and 107 runs batted in.
- Nate Lowe is hitting .262 with 38 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 93 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!