MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+137)||O 9.5 (+102)||-142|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-161)||U 9.5 (-129)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Henry (L) WSH: Gore (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (18-14), led by Corbin Carroll on a 10-game hitting streak, will meet the Washington Nationals (13-19) Saturday at Chase Field. The Diamondbacks are -142 favorites for the matchup, which starts at 8:10 PM ET on BSAZ. Tommy Henry gets the starting nod for Arizona while MacKenzie Gore is Washington’s starter for the contest.
Diamondbacks vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 8 offense in baseball scoring 5.1 runs per game (164 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks rank 22nd in MLB play with 32 home runs. They average one per game.
- Arizona ranks fourth in the majors with a .265 batting average.
- The Diamondbacks’ .320 on-base percentage is 17th in MLB.
- Arizona is eighth in MLB with a .430 slugging percentage.
- The Nationals have scored the 27th-most runs in the league this season with just 116 (3.6 per game).
- Washington’s 19 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- The Nationals’ .248 batting average ranks 15th in the league this season.
- Washington has the 21st-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.310).
- The Nationals rank 29th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .349 this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have won 62.5% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (5-3).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -142 or shorter, Arizona has a record of 3-2 (60%).
- The Diamondbacks have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.7% in this contest.
- In the 21 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times (9-12-0).
- The Diamondbacks have gone 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nationals have won nine, or 40.9%, of the 22 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington has a record of 7-10, a 41.2% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +121 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nationals have a 45.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in six of its 22 games with a total this season.
- The Nationals are 14-8-0 against the spread this season.
|Tommy Henry (ARI)||Pitcher||MacKenzie Gore (WSH)|
|1 – 0||W/L||3 – 2|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker is batting .272 this season with a team-high seven home runs and 25 RBI.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Walker’s home run total ranks him 17th and his RBI tally places him 12th.
- Walker will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .429 with four homers over the course of his last five outings.
- Carroll is batting .324 to lead Arizona, while adding five homers and 10 runs batted in this season.
- Of all MLB batters, Carroll ranks 57th in homers and 181st in RBI.
- Carroll enters this game on a 10-game hit streak. He’s hitting .385 over the course of his last five outings with one homer.
- Ketel Marte is slashing .262/.322/.505 this season for the Diamondbacks.
- Geraldo Perdomo is batting .397 with an OBP of .468 and a slugging percentage of .618 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Luis Garcia has accumulated a team-best 15 runs batted in.
- Garcia’s home run total ranks 124th in the majors, and he is 78th in RBI.
- Alex Call has three doubles, three home runs and 15 walks while hitting .221.
- Among all major league batters, Call is 124th in home runs and 93rd in RBI.
- Victor Robles paces the Nationals with a .292 batting average.
- Lane Thomas is hitting .270 with four doubles, a triple, two home runs and eight walks.
- Thomas brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a triple, two home runs and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!