MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 7, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: BSAZ
|Diamondbacks||-1.5 (+130)||O 9.5 (+105)||-151|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-153)||U 9.5 (-133)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: ARI: Nelson (R) WSH: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a four-hit game last time out, Lourdes Gurriel Jr. leads the Arizona Diamondbacks (19-14) as -151 favorites against the Washington Nationals (13-20). Action gets underway from Chase Field at 4:10 PM ET on Sunday, live on BSAZ. Arizona’s Ryne Nelson gets the start, and he’ll go against Washington’s Trevor Williams.
Diamondbacks vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Diamondbacks have the No. 8 offense in baseball scoring 5.2 runs per game (172 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks are 22nd in MLB play with 34 total home runs.
- Arizona ranks third in the majors with a .271 batting average.
- The Diamondbacks are 12th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .325.
- Arizona’s .437 slugging percentage is sixth-best in baseball.
- The Nationals have scored 123 runs (just 3.7 per game) this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- Washington ranks 29th in Major League Baseball with just 21 home runs as a team.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .312 this season, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Nationals are 28th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .355 this season.
Diamondbacks vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Diamondbacks have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-3).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -151 or shorter, Arizona has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games).
- The Diamondbacks have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.2% in this matchup.
- Arizona has had an over/under set by bookmakers 22 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 10 of those games (10-12-0).
- The Diamondbacks have covered 50% of their games this season, going 11-11-0 ATS.
- This season, the Nationals have been the underdog 23 times and won nine, or 39.1%, of those games.
- Washington has entered 14 games this season as the underdog by +129 or more and is 7-7 in those contests.
- The Nationals have a 43.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the total this season in seven of its 23 opportunities.
- The Nationals are 15-8-0 against the spread this season.
|Ryne Nelson (ARI)||Pitcher||Trevor Williams (WSH)|
|1 – 2||W/L||1 – 1|
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs with seven and runs batted in with 25.
- Walker ranks 17th in the majors in home runs, and 15th in RBI.
- Walker is batting .429 with three homers during his last five outings and is riding a four-game hitting streak.
- Corbin Carroll is batting .330 to lead Arizona, while adding five homers and 11 runs batted in this season.
- Carroll ranks 60th in home runs and 169th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Carroll enters this game on an 11-game hit streak. He’s hitting .385 over the course of his last five outings with one homer.
- Ketel Marte has collected 29 base hits, an OBP of .317 and a slugging percentage of .491 this season.
- Gurriel has collected 33 hits this season and has an OBP of .345. He’s slugging .464 on the year.
- Gurriel enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .438 with two homers.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Luis Garcia has four doubles, a triple, three home runs and seven walks while batting .252.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Garcia ranks 125th in homers and 83rd in RBI.
- Lane Thomas has made the most of his opportunities as he paces his team with 16 RBI.
- Thomas ranks 125th in homers and 70th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Thomas takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .313 with a triple, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Keibert Ruiz is batting .257 with five doubles, three home runs and eight walks.
- Victor Robles’ .292 batting average paces his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!