MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSO
|Braves||-1.5 (-108)||O 9.5 (-133)||-217|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-107)||U 9.5 (+105)||+182|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Morton (R) ARI: Nelson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a big two-homer game last time out, Christian Walker leads the Arizona Diamondbacks (53-42) into action as +182 underdogs against the Atlanta Braves (61-32). First pitch from Truist Park at 7:20 PM ET on Wednesday, live on BSSO. Charlie Morton starts for Atlanta while Ryne Nelson is Arizona’s starter for the contest.
Braves vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the No. 2 offense in MLB action scoring 5.7 runs per game (527 total runs).
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with 176 total home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta has the second-best batting average in the majors (.271).
- The Braves’ .340 on-base percentage is second-best in baseball.
- Atlanta has an MLB-best .493 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking sixth with 474 total runs this season.
- Arizona’s 109 home runs rank 13th in Major League Baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .259 this season, which ranks eighth among MLB teams.
- Arizona has the 11th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.327).
- The Diamondbacks rank eighth in the majors with a .428 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have put together a 49-24 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 67.1% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -217 or shorter, Atlanta has a record of 18-6 (75%).
- The Braves have an implied moneyline win probability of 68.5% in this game.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 78 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 46 of those games (46-32-0).
- The Braves have covered 49.4% of their games this season, going 38-39-0 against the spread.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 43 games this season and won 19 (44.2%) of those contests.
- Arizona has played as an underdog of +182 or more twice this season and split those games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 35.5% chance to win.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total in 36 of its 80 chances.
- The Diamondbacks have an ATS record of 46-35-0 in 81 games with a spread this season.
|Charlie Morton (ATL)||Pitcher||Ryne Nelson (ARI)|
|10 – 6||W/L||5 – 5|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a .334 batting average. He’s also hit 23 homers and has 58 RBI.
- Acuna ranks ninth in baseball in homers, and 21st in RBI.
- Acuna is batting .316 with two homers during his last five games and is on a three-game hitting streak.
- Matt Olson is batting .256 this season with a team-high 30 home runs and 77 RBI.
- Olson is second in homers and second in RBI among all batters this season.
- Ozzie Albies has collected 95 base hits, an OBP of .323 and a slugging percentage of .515 this season.
- Austin Riley is batting .268 with an OBP of .332 and a slugging percentage of .463 this season.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll leads the Diamondbacks with a team-high batting average of .289.
- In all of the majors, Carroll is 22nd in home runs and 51st in RBI.
- Walker has put his power on display as he leads his team with 20 home runs and 63 runs batted in.
- Walker is 16th in homers and 11th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Ketel Marte is batting .286 with 18 doubles, four triples, 15 home runs and 38 walks.
- Marte brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .286 with five doubles, two walks and six RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 21 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 21 walks while hitting .265.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!