MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Braves||-1.5 (+113)||O 9.5 (-113)||-172|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-133)||U 9.5 (-112)||+146|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Lee (L) BOS: Bello (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (25-11), led by Matt Olson on a two-game home run streak, are -172 favorites on the moneyline to defeat the Boston Red Sox (21-16). First pitch is set for 7:20 PM ET Wednesday, live from Truist Park and airing on MLB Network. Atlanta’s Dylan Lee gets the start, and he’ll go against Boston’s Brayan Bello.
Braves vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves are the fifth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.5 runs per game (197 total).
- The Braves average 1.6 home runs per game to rank third in MLB play with 59 total home runs.
- Atlanta has the seventh-best batting average in MLB (.262).
- The Braves’ .343 on-base percentage is second-best in baseball.
- Atlanta is second in MLB with a .466 slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox have scored 211 runs this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- Boston has hit 48 homers this season, which ranks seventh in the majors.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of .270 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Boston has an OBP of .340 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- Fueled by 132 extra-base hits, the Red Sox rank fourth in MLB with a .450 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 16 of the 23 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (69.6%).
- Atlanta has gone 7-2 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -172 or shorter (77.8% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Braves a 63.2% chance to win.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 18 times this season for an 18-6-0 record against the over/under.
- The Braves have collected an 11-14-0 record against the spread this season (covering 44% of the time).
- The Red Sox have entered the game as underdogs 21 times this season and won 11, or 52.4%, of those games.
- This season, Boston has won one of its four games when it’s the underdog by at least +146 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 40.7% chance of a victory for the Red Sox.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total in 19 of its 26 chances.
- The Red Sox are 14-13-0 against the spread this season.
|Dylan Lee (ATL)||Pitcher||Brayan Bello (BOS)|
|1 – 0||W/L||1 – 1|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a .343 batting average. He’s also hit six homers and has 21 RBI.
- Acuna’s home runs put him 47th in MLB, and he is 34th in RBI.
- Sean Murphy leads Atlanta in runs batted in with 32 while batting .299 with nine homers.
- Murphy is eighth in homers and fourth in RBI in the major leagues.
- Olson’s 11 home runs lead all Atlanta hitters, and he’s slugging .551.
- Olson enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s batting .278 over the course of his last five games with three homers.
- Ozzie Albies has 40 hits and an OBP of .320 to go with a slugging percentage of .531 this season.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Alex Verdugo leads the Red Sox with a .317 batting average.
- Among all batters in the majors, Verdugo’s home run total puts him 72nd, and his RBI total ranks 66th.
- Rafael Devers’ 11 home runs and 34 runs batted in are both team-highs.
- Devers is third among batters in the majors in homers, and second in RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida has six doubles, six home runs and 13 walks while batting .308.
- Justin Turner has eight doubles, three home runs and 16 walks while batting .273.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!