MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
|Braves||-1.5 (-107)||O 10.5 (+101)||-172|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-108)||U 10.5 (-128)||+146|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Strider (R) BOS: Bello (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (64-35) visit the Boston Red Sox (54-47) at 7:10 PM ET Wednesday for a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. For the favored Braves (-172), Ronald Acuna Jr. is batting .328 this year, third in the league, while Masataka Yoshida ranks fourth in the majors with a .320 average for the underdog Red Sox. Atlanta’s Spencer Strider gets the start, and he’ll go against Boston’s Brayan Bello.
Braves vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the No. 3 offense in baseball scoring 5.6 runs per game (551 total runs).
- The Atlanta Braves have hit a league-leading 187 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta is second in MLB with a .267 batting average.
- The Braves rank second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .337.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .490 slugging percentage this season, racking up 368 extra-base hits.
- The Red Sox are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 511 total runs this season.
- Boston ranks 19th in Major League Baseball with 112 home runs.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of .266 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Boston has an on-base percentage of .334 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- The Red Sox rank sixth in the majors with a .436 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have compiled a 52-26 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -172 or shorter, Atlanta has a record of 24-12 (66.7%).
- The Braves have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.2% in this matchup.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by bookmakers 82 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 47 of those games (47-35-0).
- The Braves have covered 50% of their games this season, going 41-41-0 ATS.
- This season, the Red Sox have been the underdog 50 times and won 26, or 52%, of those games.
- Boston has a record of 2-3 when it’s set as an underdog of +146 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Red Sox have a 40.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 44 of its 83 opportunities.
- The Red Sox are 43-43-0 ATS in their 86 games with a spread this season.
|Spencer Strider (ATL)||Pitcher||Brayan Bello (BOS)|
|11 – 3||W/L||7 – 6|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta with a .328 batting average. He’s also hit 23 homers and has 58 RBI.
- Including all hitters in MLB, Acuna is 12th in homers and 33rd in RBI.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (32) and runs batted in (80) this season while batting .254.
- Olson is second in homers and first in RBI this year.
- Ozzie Albies is slashing .254/.318/.497 this season for the Braves.
- Austin Riley has 107 hits and an OBP of .332 to go with a slugging percentage of .491 this season.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Justin Turner is hitting .286 with 23 doubles, 16 home runs and 38 walks.
- Among all batters in MLB, Turner is 48th in home runs and 16th in RBI.
- Turner takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .222 with a double, two home runs, three walks and six RBI.
- Rafael Devers has put his power on display as he paces his team with 24 home runs and 75 runs batted in.
- Devers currently is ninth in homers and sixth in RBI in the major leagues.
- Devers brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .368 with a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Yoshida paces the Red Sox with a team-best batting average of .320.
- Alex Verdugo has 27 doubles, four triples, seven home runs and 35 walks while batting .274.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!