MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 23, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Braves||-1.5 (+100)||O 11.5 (+103)||-151|
|Reds||+1.5 (-117)||U 11.5 (-131)||+129|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Smith-Shawver (R) CIN: Weaver (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
A winning streak will come to an end Friday when the Atlanta Braves (48-26), winners of eight straight, take on the Cincinnati Reds (40-35), who are looking for their 11th win in a row. The Braves are -151 favorites to keep their momentum rolling when the teams hit the field at Great American Ball Park, with first pitch at 6:40 PM ET on BSOH. AJ Smith-Shawver gets the starting nod for Atlanta while Luke Weaver is Cincinnati’s starter for the contest.
Braves vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the No. 3 offense in MLB play scoring 5.5 runs per game (404 total runs).
- The Atlanta Braves have hit a league-leading 129 home runs, averaging 1.7 per game.
- Atlanta is second in the majors with a .268 batting average.
- The Braves are third in MLB with a .338 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .477 slugging percentage this season, putting up 266 extra-base hits.
- The Reds have scored 362 runs this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- Cincinnati ranks 24th in Major League Baseball with 69 home runs.
- The Reds’ .256 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking 10th in MLB.
- Cincinnati has an on-base percentage of .334 this season, which ranks fifth in baseball.
- The Reds are 14th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
Braves vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves are 36-19 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 65.5% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -151 or shorter, Atlanta has a 25-11 record (winning 69.4% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Braves have an implied win probability of 60.2%.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 59 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 37 of those games (37-22-0).
- The Braves have gone 28-32-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Reds have been the underdog 50 times and won 26, or 52%, of those games.
- Cincinnati has a record of 14-16, a 46.7% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +129 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 43.7% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- Cincinnati’s games have gone over the total in 33 of its 60 chances.
- In 63 games with a spread this season, the Reds are 38-25-0 ATS.
|AJ Smith-Shawver (ATL)||Pitcher||Luke Weaver (CIN)|
|1 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a batting average of .324. He’s also hit 15 home runs with 46 RBI.
- Of all hitters in Major League Baseball, Acuna’s home run total places him 17th and his RBI tally places him 18th.
- Acuna enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .238.
- Ozzie Albies is a key run producer for Atlanta with a .267 average, 17 homers and 53 RBI.
- Albies ranks ninth in home runs and eighth in RBI this season.
- Albies enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .292 in his last five outings with two homers.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs with 21. He’s driven in 52 runs and is slugging .502.
- Austin Riley is batting .262 with an OBP of .327 and a slugging percentage of .434 this season.
- Riley is batting .273 with one homer over the course of his last five games. He also comes into Friday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India leads the Reds with 10 home runs.
- In all of MLB, India ranks 70th in homers and 50th in RBI.
- Spencer Steer has shown off his power as he paces his team with 10 home runs with a team-best .273 batting average.
- Steer currently ranks 70th in homers and 45th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Jake Fraley has driven in a team-high 44 runs batted in.
- Fraley has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .389 with a double, two home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- TJ Friedl is hitting .317 with 12 doubles, three triples, four home runs and 16 walks.
- Friedl enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .353 with a home run, five walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!