MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Braves||-1.5 (+104)||O 11.5 (-116)||-144|
|Reds||+1.5 (-121)||U 11.5 (-109)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Shuster (L) CIN: Ashcraft (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cincinnati Reds (41-35) will look to Elly De La Cruz, who hit for the cycle in his last game, to lead them in a matchup with the Atlanta Braves (48-27) on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET on BSOH. De La Cruz and the Reds are +123 underdogs for the contest, according to bookmakers.
Atlanta’s Jared Shuster and Cincinnati’s Graham Ashcraft have been named the starters for this contest.
Braves vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves are the third-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 5.5 runs per game (414 total).
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with 134 total home runs, averaging 1.8 per game.
- Atlanta has the second-best batting average in the majors (.270).
- The Braves are second in baseball with a .340 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .482 slugging percentage this season, putting up 273 extra-base hits.
- The Reds have scored the eighth-most runs in the league this season with 373.
- Cincinnati’s 73 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Reds’ .256 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking 10th in MLB.
- Cincinnati is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking fourth with an OBP of .335.
- The Reds rank 14th in the majors with a .408 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 64.3% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (36-20).
- Atlanta has a 28-12 record (winning 70% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -144 or shorter.
- The Braves have an implied moneyline win probability of 59% in this contest.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 60 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 38 of those games (38-22-0).
- The Braves have covered 45.9% of their games this season, going 28-33-0 against the spread.
- The Reds have won 27, or 52.9%, of the 51 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Cincinnati has a record of 18-19, a 48.6% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +123 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- So far this season, Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in 34 of its 61 games with a total.
- The Reds have an ATS record of 39-25-0 in 64 games with a spread this season.
|Jared Shuster (ATL)||Pitcher||Graham Ashcraft (CIN)|
|4 – 2||W/L||3 – 5|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a batting average of .329. He’s also hit 16 home runs with 47 RBI.
- Acuna’s home runs rank him 14th in baseball, and he ranks 17th in RBI.
- Acuna will look to extend his five-game hitting streak. He’s batting .348 with one homer during his last five games.
- Ozzie Albies has collected 77 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .498 on the year.
- Albies is 11th in homers and 10th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Albies has a batting average of .333 with two homers during his last five games and is riding a five-game hit streak.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (23) and runs batted in (55) this season while batting .233.
- Austin Riley has 79 hits and an OBP of .331 to go with a slugging percentage of .447 this season.
- Riley is batting .320 with two homers during his last five outings. He also comes into Saturday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India leads the Reds with 10 home runs.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, India’s home run total puts him 71st, and his RBI total ranks 47th.
- Spencer Steer has hit 10 home runs while hitting .271. Both are team-highs.
- Among all MLB batters, Steer is 71st in home runs and 47th in RBI.
- Jake Fraley paces the Reds with 10 home runs and 46 runs batted in.
- Fraley enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .353 with a double, three home runs, three walks and eight RBI.
- TJ Friedl is hitting .311 with 12 doubles, three triples, four home runs and 18 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!