MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, July 3, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Braves||-1.5 (+106)||O 8.5 (-129)||-153|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-125)||U 8.5 (+102)||+130|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Elder (R) CLE: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Monday when the Atlanta Braves (56-27) and Cleveland Guardians (41-42) take to the field at 7:10 PM ET, live on BSGL. Ronald Acuna Jr. is batting .336 for the Braves (-153 favorites on the moneyline) while Josh Naylor leads the underdog Guardians (+130) with a .301 average. Bryce Elder takes the mound for Atlanta while Gavin Williams is Cleveland’s starter for the contest.
Braves vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves are the third-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.7 runs per game (470 total).
- The Atlanta Braves have hit a league-leading 158 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta has the second-best batting average in MLB (.272).
- The Braves are second in MLB with an on-base percentage of .342.
- Atlanta is the top slugging team in MLB this season with a .498 slugging percentage.
- The Guardians are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 336 total runs (four per game) this season.
- Cleveland has hit just 55 homers this season, which ranks last in the majors.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of .247 this season, which ranks 17th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland has an on-base percentage of .311 this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Guardians are 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .372 this season.
Braves vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have gone 44-20 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 68.8% of those games).
- Atlanta has a 29-12 record (winning 70.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -153 or shorter.
- The Braves have a 60.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 68 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-26-0).
- The Braves have put together a 34-34-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Guardians have been underdogs in 32 games this season and won 12 (37.5%) of those contests.
- Cleveland has a record of 1-6 when it’s set as an underdog of +130 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Guardians, based on the moneyline, is 43.5%.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the total in 29 of its 69 chances.
- The Guardians have an ATS record of 37-32-0 in 69 games with a spread this season.
|Bryce Elder (ATL)||Pitcher||Gavin Williams (CLE)|
|6 – 1||W/L||0 – 0|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta in batting average (.336) this season while adding 21 home runs and 54 RBI.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Acuna’s home run total places him eighth and his RBI tally places him 15th.
- Acuna is batting .500 with four homers during his last five outings and is riding a 13-game hitting streak.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (28) and runs batted in (68) this season while batting .252.
- Olson ranks second in home runs and first in RBI this season.
- Olson enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .476 in his last five games with three homers.
- Ozzie Albies has 83 hits this season and a slash line of .259/.311/.506.
- Albies enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s batting .211 over the course of his last five games with two homers.
- Austin Riley is batting .273 with an OBP of .338 and a slugging percentage of .463 this season.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez has a team-high 13 homers.
- Ramirez’s home run total ranks 51st in the majors, and he is 23rd in RBI.
- Steven Kwan has 19 doubles, two triples, two home runs and 38 walks while hitting .261.
- Kwan is 319th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 186th in RBI.
- Kwan heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .227 with a double and three walks.
- Naylor paces the Guardians in runs batted in (60) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .301.
- Naylor takes an eight-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .395 with five doubles, two home runs, a walk and seven RBI.
- Andres Gimenez has 12 doubles, four triples, six home runs and 16 walks while batting .243.
- Gimenez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .238 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!