MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Braves||-1.5 (+100)||O 9.5 (-116)||-161|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-117)||U 9.5 (-109)||+137|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Soroka (R) CLE: Quantrill (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a two-homer game last time out, Ozzie Albies leads the Atlanta Braves (57-28) into action as -161 favorites against the Cleveland Guardians (42-43). First pitch from Progressive Field at 7:10 PM ET on Wednesday, live on BSGL. Mike Soroka takes the mound for Atlanta while Cal Quantrill is Cleveland’s starter for the contest.
Braves vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the third-most runs in baseball (479 total, 5.6 per game).
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with 163 total home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta has the second-best batting average in the majors (.272).
- The Braves are second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .341.
- Atlanta has an MLB-best .498 slugging percentage.
- The Guardians are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 344 total runs (4.0 per game) this season.
- Cleveland’s 56 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- The Guardians’ .247 batting average ranks 18th in the league this season.
- Cleveland has the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.311).
- The Guardians rank 28th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .371 this season.
Braves vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 68.2% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (45-21).
- Atlanta has a 27-9 record (winning 75% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -161 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 61.7%.
- Atlanta has played in 70 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 43 times (43-27-0).
- The Braves have put together a 35-35-0 record against the spread this season (covering 50% of the time).
- The Guardians have been underdogs in 34 games this season and won 13 (38.2%) of those contests.
- Cleveland has not won as an underdog of +137 or more on the moneyline this season in six such games.
- The Guardians have a 42.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the total in 30 of its 71 chances.
- The Guardians have an ATS record of 38-33-0 in 71 games with a spread this season.
|Mike Soroka (ATL)||Pitcher||Cal Quantrill (CLE)|
|1 – 1||W/L||2 – 5|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a batting average of .337. He’s also hit 21 home runs with 54 RBI.
- Acuna is ninth in homers and 19th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Acuna is batting .444 with two homers during his last five outings and is on a 15-game hitting streak.
- Matt Olson is batting .248 this season with a team-high 28 home runs and 68 RBI.
- Olson ranks second in homers and second in RBI in the majors.
- Albies has 86 hits this season and a slash line of .264/.318/.525.
- Albies will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .316 with four homers.
- Austin Riley has collected 90 hits this season and has an OBP of .332. He’s slugging .454 on the year.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez has collected a team-high 13 home runs.
- Ramirez is 53rd in home runs and 25th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Steven Kwan has 20 doubles, two triples, two home runs and 38 walks while batting .268.
- Kwan ranks 318th overall in homers and 181st in RBI this season.
- Kwan heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .417 with two doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Josh Naylor paces the Guardians with 60 runs batted in while putting up a team-best batting average of .299.
- Andres Gimenez is hitting .243 with 13 doubles, four triples, six home runs and 17 walks.
- Gimenez has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!