MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 16, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE
|Braves||-1.5 (-125)||O 9.5 (-126)||-256|
|Rockies||+1.5 (+106)||U 9.5 (-101)||+212|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Shuster (L) COL: Lamet (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (43-26) will vie for their fourth straight victory when they host the Colorado Rockies (29-42) on Friday at 7:20 PM ET on BSSE. The Braves are listed as -256 favorites by oddsmakers, while the Rockies are +212 underdogs. Jared Shuster will get the ball for Atlanta while Colorado will counter with Dinelson Lamet.
Braves vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the fourth-most runs in baseball (363 total, 5.3 per game).
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.7 home runs per game and have hit a league-best 115 home runs in total.
- Atlanta ranks second in the majors with a .265 batting average.
- The Braves’ .334 on-base percentage is third-best in MLB.
- Atlanta is second in MLB, slugging .469.
- The Rockies have scored the 12th-most runs in the league this season with 315 (4.4 per game).
- Colorado ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 58 home runs as a team.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks ninth among MLB teams.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .316 this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- Fueled by 223 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 15th in MLB with a .401 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 32 of the 51 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (62.7%).
- Atlanta has a 4-1 record (winning 80% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -256 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 71.9%.
- In the 54 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-19-0).
- The Braves have a 23-32-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Rockies have been the underdog 54 times and won 23, or 42.6%, of those games.
- Colorado has been at least a +212 moneyline underdog four times this season, but was upset in all of those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rockies, based on the moneyline, is 32.1%.
- Games involving Colorado have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 22 of 56 chances this season.
- In 56 games with a spread this season, the Rockies are 28-28-0 ATS.
|Jared Shuster (ATL)||Pitcher||Dinelson Lamet (COL)|
|3 – 2||W/L||1 – 3|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta in batting average (.331) this season while adding 15 home runs and 45 RBI.
- Acuna ranks 13th in MLB in home runs, and 14th in RBI.
- Ozzie Albies is a key run producer for Atlanta with a .264 average, 15 homers and 47 RBI.
- Albies ranks 13th in home runs and eighth in RBI this year.
- Albies will look to extend his three-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .438 with one homer.
- Matt Olson is slugging .494 this season, with a team-high 19 home runs. He’s also collected 46 RBI.
- Olson is batting .233 with two homers during his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Sean Murphy has collected 57 hits this season and has an OBP of .384. He’s slugging .535 on the year.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies with 10 home runs and 38 runs batted in.
- McMahon ranks 56th in homers and 40th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- McMahon has safely hit in eight games in a row. In his last 10 games he is batting .342 with four doubles, a triple, a home run, six walks and four RBI.
- Elias Diaz has a club-best .294 batting average.
- Diaz is 118th in home runs and 62nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Diaz has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double, a triple, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .243 with 16 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 28 walks.
- Ezequiel Tovar has 19 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 11 walks while batting .251.
- Tovar heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .227 with a double, two home runs and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!