MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Braves||-2.5 (-108)||O 13.5 (-111)||-227|
|Rockies||+2.5 (-107)||U 13.5 (-114)||+189|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Vines (R) COL: Freeland (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (86-45) will look to complete a series sweep as they take a 2-0 lead into their final matchup against the Colorado Rockies (49-83) at 8:40 PM ET Wednesday from Coors Field. The Braves are favored (-227) by sportsbooks. Darius Vines will get the ball for Atlanta while Colorado will counter with Kyle Freeland.
Braves vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves are the top-scoring team in baseball averaging 5.8 runs per game (763 total).
- The Atlanta Braves lead the league with 247 total home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta has an MLB-leading .276 batting average.
- The Braves have a league-high .345 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .501 slugging percentage this season, putting up 499 extra-base hits.
- The Rockies have scored 576 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Colorado ranks 25th in Major League Baseball with 132 home runs.
- The Rockies’ .249 batting average ranks 15th in the league this season.
- Colorado has the 25th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.309).
- The Rockies are 18th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .401 this season.
Braves vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 74 of the 110 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (67.3%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -227 or shorter, Atlanta has a 21-7 record (winning 75% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Braves have an implied win probability of 69.4%.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 112 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 63 of those games (63-49-0).
- The Braves have collected a 60-54-0 record ATS this season.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 109 games this season and won 41 (37.6%) of those contests.
- Colorado is 3-30 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +189 or more on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 34.6% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- So far this season, Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 51 of its 113 games with a total.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 58-56-0 in 114 games with a spread this season.
|Darius Vines (ATL)||Pitcher||Kyle Freeland (COL)|
|0 – 0||W/L||5 – 13|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a .335 batting average. He’s also hit 29 homers and has 79 RBI.
- Acuna’s home runs put him 12th in MLB, and he ranks 25th in RBI.
- Acuna is batting .348 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Matt Olson is batting .271 this season with a team-high 43 home runs and 112 RBI.
- Olson ranks second in homers and first in RBI this season.
- Olson has a batting average of .350 in his last five games and is working on a six-game hit streak.
- Ozzie Albies has 124 hits this season and a slash line of .265/.324/.506.
- Austin Riley is batting .277 with an OBP of .338 and a slugging percentage of .509 this season.
- Riley enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .238 with two homers.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon leads the Rockies in home runs (22) and runs batted in (67).
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, McMahon ranks 36th in home runs and 55th in RBI.
- Ezequiel Tovar is batting .256 with 28 doubles, three triples, 15 home runs and 21 walks.
- Tovar currently ranks 109th in home runs and 82nd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Elias Diaz has put up a team-best batting average of .271.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .291 with 15 doubles, four triples, seven home runs and 29 walks.
- Blackmon enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .385 with a double, a triple, two home runs, four walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!