MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSO
|Braves||-1.5 (-178)||O 8.5 (-109)||-108|
|Astros||+1.5 (+151)||U 8.5 (-116)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Wright (R) HOU: Valdez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (14-6) and Houston Astros (10-10) meet Saturday at Truist Park, starting at 7:20 PM ET on BSSO. The Braves are -108 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Astros are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +151 odds. Atlanta’s Kyle Wright gets the start, and he’ll go against Houston’s Framber Valdez.
Braves vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the No. 10 offense in MLB action scoring 5.1 runs per game (101 total runs).
- The Braves are fifth in MLB action with 27 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Atlanta has the sixth-best batting average in MLB (.261).
- The Braves’ .343 on-base percentage ranks fifth-best in MLB.
- Atlanta’s .438 slugging percentage is fifth-best in baseball.
- The Astros are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking eighth with 102 total runs this season.
- Houston ranks 18th in Major League Baseball with 20 home runs.
- The Astros rank ninth in MLB with a .253 team batting average.
- Houston has an OBP of .332 this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- The Astros are 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .387 this season.
Braves vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have gone 7-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 77.8% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 7-2 (winning 77.8% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -108 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 51.9%.
- In the nine games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total seven times (7-2-0).
- The Braves have a 3-6-0 record against the spread this season (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- The Astros have won both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Houston has played as an underdog of -107 or more twice this season and won both games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Astros, based on the moneyline, is 51.7%.
- Games involving Houston have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in six of nine chances this season.
- In nine games with a spread this season, the Astros are 5-4-0 ATS.
|Kyle Wright (ATL)||Pitcher||Framber Valdez (HOU)|
|0 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a batting average of .369. He’s also hit three home runs with 11 RBI.
- Acuna’s home runs put him 64th in baseball, and he ranks 59th in RBI.
- Acuna enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .381.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (six) and runs batted in (20) this season while batting .266.
- Olson ranks sixth in homers and third in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Sean Murphy has collected 14 base hits, an OBP of .425 and a slugging percentage of .589 this season.
- Austin Riley has collected 22 hits this season and has an OBP of .382. He’s slugging .493 on the year.
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker has three doubles, four home runs and 16 walks while hitting .294.
- In all of MLB, Tucker is 25th in homers and 19th in RBI.
- Yordan Alvarez has put his power on display as he paces his team with five home runs and 23 RBI.
- Alvarez is 12th overall in homers and first in RBI this season.
- Alex Bregman is batting .231 with three doubles, two home runs and 14 walks.
- Bregman brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .316 with two doubles, three walks and two RBI.
- Mauricio Dubon’s .343 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Dubon enters this game on a 15-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .364 with two doubles, a walk and three RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!