MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSO
|Braves||-1.5 (+139)||O 9.5 (-102)||-142|
|Dodgers||+1.5 (-163)||U 9.5 (-125)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Morton (R) LAD: Stone (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Dodgers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Ronald Acuna Jr., batting .344 this season, leads the Atlanta Braves (29-17) into a matchup with Freddie Freeman (.326 AVG) and the Los Angeles Dodgers (29-19). The Braves are -142 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at Truist Park, beginning at 7:20 PM ET live on BSSO. Atlanta’s Charlie Morton gets the start, and he’ll go against Los Angeles’ Gavin Stone.
Braves vs. Dodgers 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves are the seventh-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.2 runs per game (240 total).
- The Braves rank second in MLB play with 77 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- Atlanta ranks 10th in the majors with a .257 batting average.
- The Braves’ .334 on-base percentage ranks fifth-best in MLB.
- Atlanta is second in MLB with a .462 slugging percentage.
- The Dodgers are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking third with 260 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles ranks third in Major League Baseball with 76 home runs.
- The Dodgers’ .233 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Los Angeles has an on-base percentage of .325 this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- Fueled by 177 extra-base hits, the Dodgers rank fourth in MLB with a .446 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Dodgers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (20-10).
- Atlanta has gone 15-4 (winning 78.9% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -142 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 58.7%.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 23 times this season for a 23-10-0 record against the over/under.
- The Braves have a 14-21-0 record against the spread this season (covering 40% of the time).
- This season, the Dodgers have been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- Los Angeles has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +121.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 45.2% chance of a victory for the Dodgers.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 17 of its 34 opportunities.
- The Dodgers are 22-15-0 against the spread this season.
|Charlie Morton (ATL)||Pitcher||Gavin Stone (LAD)|
|5 – 3||W/L||0 – 0|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta in batting average (.344) this season while adding 11 home runs and 27 RBI.
- Acuna ranks 11th in the majors in home runs, and 38th in RBI.
- Acuna enters this game on an 11-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .350 with two homers.
- Matt Olson is batting .244 this season with a team-high 13 home runs and 35 RBI.
- Olson ranks fourth in home runs and ninth in RBI in the majors.
- Olson will look to extend his three-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .389 with two homers.
- Sean Murphy is slashing .274/.399/.563 this season for the Braves.
- Murphy will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. During his last five games, he has a batting average of .250 with one homer.
- Ozzie Albies is batting .257 with an OBP of .302 and a slugging percentage of .486 this season.
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freeman paces the Dodgers with a .326 batting average.
- Among all batters in the majors, Freeman’s home run total puts him 37th, and his RBI total ranks 32nd.
- Freeman enters this game on an 11-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .447 with six doubles, a triple, two home runs, four walks and 11 RBI.
- Mookie Betts has 13 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 28 walks while hitting .250.
- Among all major league batters, Betts is 21st in home runs and 32nd in RBI.
- Betts has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .300 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, three walks and four RBI.
- Max Muncy has a team-high 15 home runs and 33 runs batted in.
- Will Smith is batting .311 with six doubles, seven home runs and 21 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!