MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Braves||-1.5 (+100)||O 8.5 (-105)||-204|
|Dodgers||+1.5 (-117)||U 8.5 (-120)||+171|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Strider (R) LAD: TBD|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Dodgers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Two of the league’s top hitters will meet Tuesday when the Atlanta Braves (29-18) and Los Angeles Dodgers (30-19) take to the field at 7:20 PM ET, live on TBS. Ronald Acuna Jr. is batting .342 for the Braves (-204 favorites on the moneyline) while Freddie Freeman leads the underdog Dodgers (+171) with a .333 average. Atlanta will send Spencer Strider out to start this one, while Los Angeles has yet to name a starter.
Braves vs. Dodgers 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves are the seventh-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.2 runs per game (246 total).
- The Braves average 1.7 home runs per game to rank third in MLB action with 78 total home runs.
- Atlanta is ninth in MLB with a .258 batting average.
- The Braves’ .335 on-base percentage ranks fourth-best in MLB.
- Atlanta’s .461 slugging percentage is second-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking third with 268 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles ranks second in Major League Baseball with 79 home runs.
- The Dodgers have a team batting average of .235 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles has an OBP of .326 this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Fueled by 183 extra-base hits, the Dodgers rank fourth in MLB with a .451 slugging percentage this season.
Braves vs. Dodgers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have gone 20-11 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 64.5% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 6-1 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -204 or shorter (85.7% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 67.1%.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times this season for a 24-10-0 record against the over/under.
- The Braves have put together a 14-22-0 record ATS this season (covering only 38.9% of the time).
- The Dodgers have been underdogs in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +171 odds on it winning this game.
- The implied probability of a win by the Dodgers, based on the moneyline, is 36.9%.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 18 of its 35 opportunities.
- The Dodgers are 23-15-0 ATS in their 38 games with a spread this season.
|Spencer Strider (ATL)||Pitcher||(LAD)*|
|4 – 1||W/L||–|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta with a .342 batting average. He’s also hit 11 homers and has 27 RBI.
- Including all hitters in MLB, Acuna is 14th in homers and 39th in RBI.
- Acuna enters this game on a 12-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .300 with one homer.
- Matt Olson is slugging .528 this season, with a team-best 13 homers while driving in 35 runs.
- Olson is fourth in homers and 10th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Sean Murphy leads Atlanta in RBI with 36 while batting .273 with 10 home runs.
- Murphy will look to add one more to his five-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .300 with one homer.
- Ozzie Albies has collected 46 hits this season and has an OBP of .296. He’s slugging .475 on the year.
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freeman has put up a team-best batting average of .333.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Freeman’s home run total puts him 33rd, and his RBI total ranks 24th.
- Freeman has hit safely in 12 games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .450 with six doubles, a triple, two home runs, three walks and 11 RBI.
- Mookie Betts is hitting .250 with 13 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 29 walks.
- Among all major league hitters, Betts ranks 24th in homers and 31st in RBI.
- Betts takes a six-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is hitting .263 with three doubles, a triple, three home runs, eight walks and eight RBI.
- Max Muncy paces the Dodgers with 15 home runs and 34 runs batted in.
- Will Smith is batting .297 with six doubles, seven home runs and 21 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!