MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, April 24, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSO
|Braves||-1.5 (-129)||O 7.5 (-129)||-277|
|Marlins||+1.5 (+111)||U 7.5 (+102)||+228|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Strider (R) MIA: Cabrera (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (14-8) host the Miami Marlins (12-10) at 7:20 PM ET Monday for a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. For the favored Braves (-277), Ronald Acuna Jr. is batting .374 this year, second in the league, while Luis Arraez ranks first in the majors with a .444 average for the underdog Marlins. Atlanta’s Spencer Strider and Miami’s Edward Cabrera have been named the starters for this contest.
Braves vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves rank 12th in runs scored with 106, 4.8 per game.
- The Braves rank fourth in baseball with 30 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Atlanta has the 10th-best batting average in the majors (.253).
- The Braves rank seventh in baseball with an on-base percentage of .333.
- Atlanta’s .430 slugging percentage is ninth-best in baseball.
- The Marlins have scored 72 runs (just 3.3 per game) this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- Miami has hit 21 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Marlins rank 12th in MLB with a .250 team batting average.
- Miami has the 20th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.310).
- The Marlins are 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .391 this season.
Braves vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have compiled a 7-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 63.6% of those games).
- Atlanta has played as moneyline favorites of -277 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Braves have an implied win probability of 73.5%.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 11 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in eight of those games (8-3-0).
- The Braves have a 3-8-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Marlins have won three out of the four games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Miami has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +228.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Marlins have a 30.5% chance to win.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total in two of its nine chances.
- The Marlins are 5-5-0 against the spread in their 10 chances this season.
|Spencer Strider (ATL)||Pitcher||Edward Cabrera (MIA)|
|2 – 0||W/L||1 – 1|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta with a .374 batting average. He’s also hit three homers and has 11 RBI.
- Acuna ranks 75th in MLB in homers, and 70th in RBI.
- Acuna is batting .316 during his last five outings and is on a four-game hitting streak.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (six) and runs batted in (20) this season while batting .256.
- Olson is eighth in MLB in homers, and eighth in RBI.
- Sean Murphy has 15 hits this season and a slash line of .250/.416/.617.
- Ozzie Albies is batting .244 with an OBP of .283 and a slugging percentage of .442 this season.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez has put up a team-high batting average of .444.
- In all of MLB, Arraez is 197th in home runs and 113th in RBI.
- Arraez enters this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .381 with a double, five walks and three RBI.
- Jorge Soler’s five home runs are a team-high mark.
- Soler currently is 17th in home runs and 93rd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Bryan De La Cruz has five doubles, two home runs and six walks while hitting .314.
- Jon Berti is batting .224 with three doubles, two home runs and four walks.
- Berti heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .176 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!