MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSO
|Braves||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-104)||-158|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (-121)||+134|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Elder (R) MIA: Alcantara (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (16-8) host the Miami Marlins (12-12) at 7:20 PM ET Wednesday for a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. For the favored Braves (-158), Ronald Acuna Jr. is batting .364 this year, second in the league, while Luis Arraez ranks first in the majors with a .444 average for the underdog Marlins. Bryce Elder starts for Atlanta while Sandy Alcantara is Miami’s starter for the contest.
Braves vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the sixth-most runs in baseball (124 total, 5.2 per game).
- The Braves average 1.6 home runs per game to rank third in MLB play with 38 total home runs.
- Atlanta’s .258 batting average is seventh-best in the majors.
- The Braves rank fifth in MLB with a .338 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta ranks third in MLB with a .456 slugging percentage.
- The Marlins have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 76 (3.2 per game).
- Miami ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 23 home runs.
- The Marlins rank 15th in MLB with a .245 team batting average.
- Miami has an OBP of .302 this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Marlins are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .382 this season.
Braves vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won nine of the 13 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (69.2%).
- Atlanta has won all six games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -158 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 61.2%.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 10 times this season for a 10-3-0 record against the over/under.
- The Braves have a 5-8-0 record ATS this season (covering just 38.5% of the time).
- The Marlins have been underdogs in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- Miami has a record of 1-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +134 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 42.7% chance of a victory for the Marlins.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in four of its 11 games with a total this season.
- The Marlins have an ATS record of 5-7-0 in 12 games with a spread this season.
|Bryce Elder (ATL)||Pitcher||Sandy Alcantara (MIA)|
|2 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta with a .364 batting average. He’s also hit three homers and has 11 RBI.
- Acuna ranks 85th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 83rd in RBI.
- Ozzie Albies is batting .263 this season with a team-high seven home runs and 23 RBI.
- Albies is sixth in homers and fifth in RBI in the bigs.
- Albies has a batting average of .368 with three homers in his last five games and is riding a two-game hit streak.
- Sean Murphy has collected 19 base hits, an OBP of .419 and a slugging percentage of .638 this season.
- Murphy is batting .324 with five homers over the course of his last 10 games while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Matt Olson has collected 24 hits this season and has an OBP of .382. He’s slugging .543 on the year.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez has put up a team-high batting average of .444.
- Arraez ranks 207th in home runs and 125th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Arraez takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .381 with a double, five walks and three RBI.
- Jorge Soler has hit five home runs to pace his team.
- Soler is 22nd among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 108th in RBI.
- Jon Berti is batting .233 with three doubles, two home runs and five walks.
- Berti brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .267 with a double, a home run, three walks and an RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz has five doubles, two home runs and six walks while hitting .295.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!