MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 12:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Braves||-1.5 (+109)||O 8.5 (-113)||-196|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-128)||U 8.5 (-112)||+165|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Wright (R) MIA: Garrett (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Ronald Acuna Jr., batting .363 this season, leads the Atlanta Braves (17-8) into a matchup with Luis Arraez (.421 AVG) and the Miami Marlins (12-13). The Braves are -196 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup at Truist Park, beginning at 12:20 PM ET live on MLB Network. Atlanta’s Kyle Wright and Miami’s Braxton Garrett have been named the starters for this contest.
Braves vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves are the fourth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.2 runs per game (130 total).
- The Braves are third-best in MLB action with 40 total home runs.
- Atlanta has the eighth-best batting average in MLB (.259).
- The Braves’ .340 on-base percentage ranks third-best in baseball.
- Atlanta’s .459 slugging percentage is second-best in MLB.
- The Marlins have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 80 (3.2 per game).
- Miami ranks 18th in Major League Baseball with 26 home runs.
- The Marlins have a team batting average of .241 this season, which ranks 17th among MLB teams.
- Miami is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .300.
- The Marlins rank 18th in the majors with a .385 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have been the moneyline favorite 14 total times this season. They’ve gone 10-4 in those games.
- Atlanta has played in four games as moneyline favorites with odds of -196 or shorter and won them all.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Braves a 66.2% chance to win.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by bookmakers 14 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 11 of those games (11-3-0).
- The Braves have covered 42.9% of their games this season, going 6-8-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Marlins have won three out of the seven games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Miami has a record of 1-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +165 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 37.7% chance of a victory for the Marlins.
- Games involving Miami have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in five of 12 chances this season.
- In 13 games with a spread this season, the Marlins are 5-8-0 ATS.
|Kyle Wright (ATL)||Pitcher||Braxton Garrett (MIA)|
|0 – 1||W/L||1 – 0|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta with a .363 batting average. He’s also hit four homers and has 12 RBI.
- Acuna ranks 52nd in the majors in homers, and 74th in RBI.
- Acuna is batting .333 with one homer during his last five games and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Ozzie Albies leads Atlanta in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (23) this season while batting .268.
- Albies is sixth in homers and fifth in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Albies has a batting average of .389 with three homers over the course of his last five outings and is riding a three-game hit streak.
- Matt Olson is slugging .557 this season, with a team-high seven home runs. He’s also collected 21 RBI.
- Sean Murphy has collected 20 hits this season and has an OBP of .411. He’s slugging .616 on the year.
- Murphy will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .316 with two homers over the course of his last five outings.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez has accumulated a team-best batting average of .421.
- Among all batters in MLB, Arraez is 209th in home runs and 136th in RBI.
- Jorge Soler’s five home runs are a team-high mark.
- Soler is 23rd among hitters in the majors in homers, and 113th in RBI.
- Jon Berti has four doubles, two home runs and six walks while hitting .237.
- Berti heads into this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is hitting .295 with five doubles, two home runs and six walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!