MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Braves||-1.5 (+121)||O 8.5 (-101)||-138|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-142)||U 8.5 (-126)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Wright (R) MIA: Garrett (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (20-10) visit the Miami Marlins (16-14) at 6:40 PM ET Wednesday for a meeting between two of the league’s best hitters. For the favored Braves (-138), Ronald Acuna Jr. is batting .362 this year, third in the league, while Luis Arraez ranks first in the majors with a .435 average for the underdog Marlins. Kyle Wright starts for Atlanta while Braxton Garrett is Miami’s starter for the contest.
Braves vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves score the seventh-most runs in baseball (156 total, 5.2 per game).
- The Braves rank fourth-best in MLB play with 46 total home runs.
- Atlanta’s .254 batting average ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Braves are sixth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .338.
- Atlanta’s .450 slugging percentage is third-best in MLB.
- The Marlins are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 29th with just 99 total runs (3.3 per game) this season.
- Miami’s 26 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Marlins rank 16th in MLB with a .246 team batting average.
- Miami has an on-base percentage of .306 this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Marlins rank 21st in the majors with a .375 team slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (12-6).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -138 or shorter, Atlanta has gone 10-1 (90.9%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Braves’ implied win probability is 58%.
- Atlanta has played in 18 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-5-0).
- The Braves have collected an 8-11-0 record against the spread this season (covering 42.1% of the time).
- This season, the Marlins have won six out of the 10 games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Miami is 4-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +118 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.9% chance of a victory for the Marlins.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total in seven of its 17 chances.
- In 18 games with a spread this season, the Marlins are 8-10-0 ATS.
|Kyle Wright (ATL)||Pitcher||Braxton Garrett (MIA)|
|0 – 1||W/L||1 – 0|
Braves Key Hitters
- Acuna leads Atlanta with a .362 batting average. He’s also hit five homers and has 16 RBI.
- Acuna’s home runs rank him 41st in baseball, and he ranks 55th in RBI.
- Sean Murphy leads Atlanta in home runs with eight while driving in 23 runs and slugging .632.
- Murphy ranks sixth in Major League Baseball in homers, and 10th in RBI.
- Ozzie Albies is slugging .513 this season, with a team-high eight home runs. He’s also collected 24 RBI.
- Albies will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. During his last five games, he has a batting average of .167 with one homer.
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in home runs with eight and runs batted in with 25.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Arraez leads the Marlins with a team-high batting average of .435.
- In all of MLB, Arraez ranks 237th in homers and 128th in RBI.
- Arraez has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .500 with three walks and two RBI.
- Jorge Soler’s five home runs pace his team.
- Soler ranks 41st in homers and 158th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Jon Berti is hitting .250 with four doubles, two home runs and eight walks.
- Berti enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .364 with a double, three walks and an RBI.
- Jazz Chisholm has shown off his power as he leads his team with five home runs and 13 runs batted in.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!