MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Braves||-1.5 (+129)||O 9.5 (+103)||-123|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-151)||U 9.5 (-131)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: ATL: Soroka (R) MIL: Peralta (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Braves vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Atlanta Braves (62-33) and Matt Olson (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-123) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers (54-43) on Friday at 8:10 PM ET on BSWI. Mike Soroka gets the starting nod for Atlanta while Freddy Peralta is Milwaukee’s starter for the contest.
Braves vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Braves have the No. 2 offense in baseball scoring 5.7 runs per game (537 total runs).
- The Atlanta Braves have hit a league-leading 182 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta has the second-best batting average in the majors (.269).
- The Braves rank second in baseball with a .338 on-base percentage.
- Atlanta is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .495 slugging percentage.
- The Brewers have scored 404 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- Milwaukee ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 102 home runs.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of just .231 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has the 23rd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.311).
- The Brewers are 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .376 this season.
Braves vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Braves are 50-25 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Atlanta has gone 46-20 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -123 or shorter (69.7% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Braves a 55.2% chance to win.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 47 times this season for a 47-33-0 record against the over/under.
- The Braves have covered 49.4% of their games this season, going 39-40-0 ATS.
- The Brewers have been underdogs in 43 games this season and won 23 (53.5%) of those contests.
- This season, Milwaukee has won 17 of its 32 games, or 53.1%, when it’s the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Brewers, based on the moneyline, is 48.8%.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 34 of its 80 chances.
- The Brewers have an ATS record of 38-43-0 in 81 games with a spread this season.
|Mike Soroka (ATL)||Pitcher||Freddy Peralta (MIL)|
|1 – 1||W/L||6 – 7|
Braves Key Hitters
- Ronald Acuna Jr. leads Atlanta with a batting average of .332. He’s also hit 23 home runs with 58 RBI.
- Acuna ranks ninth in baseball in home runs, and 24th in RBI.
- Acuna will look to extend his five-game hitting streak. He’s batting .400 with two homers during his last five outings.
- Olson leads Atlanta in home runs (32) and runs batted in (80) this season while batting .258.
- Olson is second in baseball in homers, and first in RBI.
- Ozzie Albies has 95 hits this season and a slash line of .261/.319/.505.
- Austin Riley is batting .271 with an OBP of .333 and a slugging percentage of .483 this season.
- Riley enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings he’s hitting .333 with four homers.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich paces the Brewers in runs batted in (54) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .284.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Yelich’s home run total puts him 60th, and his RBI total ranks 37th.
- William Contreras is batting .274 with 17 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 31 walks.
- Contreras is 129th in homers and 124th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Contreras has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .381 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Willy Adames has hit a team-high 16 home runs.
- Adames has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .158 with three walks.
- Joey Wiemer has 15 doubles, 12 home runs and 30 walks while batting .208.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!